Forums

Help › Forums

Asset loading problem and screen corruption

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 10 2010 11:35 AM (3 replies)
  • TheZiggy
    550 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 4:23 PM

In the last hour I've been getting lots of messages about being unable to load or parse particular assets, when it tries to load a new view. I've also seen it corrupt the graphics on the screen.

In both situations the only way to carry on is to close the window and load it up again.

I've tried clearing the cache and the flash information, but it still does the same.

I'm wondering if anyone else is seeing the same problem, or is it just me?

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 5:09 PM

We will look into this issue, it sounds like an unstable internet connection issue.

• TheZiggy
    550 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 10:47 AM

The game is just about unplayable right now. It is now doing it on just about every shot, or change to a different camera.

I've restarted my internet connection today, and everything else is working fine. I'll try rebooting my computer now, though I don't understand how or why that should suddenly make it work.

• TheZiggy
    550 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 11:35 AM

During the reboot, I installed a bunch of updates, among them being Adobe Flash.

So far I'm on the fourth hole of round, with out any problems. Hopefully whatever the problem was, it has now been resolved, although it's unclear exactly what caused it.

RSS