Forums

Help › Forums

Notebook enhancement

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 4 2014 11:51 AM (6 replies)
  • 0000rb3
    269 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2014 4:17 PM

I was thinking how when I shoot an important round I usually have to psych myself up a bit. 

On that note, I bring up the notebook. For those that have purchased the notebook and those that will purchase it in the future have a little something extra. Have an edit area where you can put in a few words of wisdom, encouragement, or just words to pump you up for the round. This would only come up at the very start of a round...on the first teebox and then disappear after 2-5 seconds time.

Doing this would probably mean that you would have to make the notebooks available for edit outside of a round...which I think should be the case anyways. If I get a tip from someone else and want it to be available for when I shoot that round again...I would like to be able to add it right away....even if not in a round.

If this is already possible, could someone tell me how to do this...cause I click on it and it doesn't open.

Thanks for listening.

• commonguymd
    303 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2014 4:29 PM

Hit play now

Explore courses

Next to the pic of courses you will see notebooks   

Click on one of them

• 0000rb3
    269 Posts
    Sat, Feb 1 2014 6:37 AM

Thanks! I wouldn't have found it otherwise. Much appreciated.

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sat, Feb 1 2014 4:44 PM

commonguymd:

Hit play now

Explore courses

Click on one of them

Is this only for those who have already purchased the notebook? I tried and didn't see a notebook. I want one, but have been waiting on some decent reviews and the kinks worked out.

• commonguymd
    303 Posts
    Sat, Feb 1 2014 8:28 PM

jayw4862:

commonguymd:

Hit play now

Explore courses

Click on one of them

Is this only for those who have already purchased the notebook? I tried and didn't see a notebook. I want one, but have been waiting on some decent reviews and the kinks worked out.

Yah, ya got to buy it to get access I assume.  I use it.  It's alright.

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sat, Feb 1 2014 8:40 PM

commonguymd:
    Yah, ya got to buy it to get access I assume.  I use it.  It's alright.

OK. Thanks!!

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Tue, Feb 4 2014 11:51 AM

I bought it like 1 month ago. Utter waste of money because i can't write it in multiplayer games

RSS