Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Cheats

Sat, Jun 6 2015 8:23 PM (40 replies)
  • TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Thu, Jul 17 2014 9:20 PM

courteneyfish:

The putter you have isn't very good. Also your game would improve if you got those wedge shots closer so using 3 good wedges and dropping the hybrid would be the way to go. Better approach shots make putting a lot easier.

Feel free to ignore this advice if required.

That would depend on the number of times you'd need the extra wedge as opposed to needing to cover the distance difference there is between the person's 3-iron and 3-wood. I don't know if 3 wedges is always the best answer.

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,297 Posts
    Tue, Feb 24 2015 8:20 AM

one thing flaws your idea, putts don't count against your strokes on the ball, and yes I have missed 2 1 foot putts in a row, and yes they were tuff putts, 

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,297 Posts
    Tue, Feb 24 2015 8:25 AM

Depends on the course, and distance of course , when Im invited to play from anything shorter than the whites , I prefer 4 wedges and keep my driver and use my longest set of irons, I carry two sets of irons and 2 3 woods , just depends on situation, if you thing you can play the same with same clubs , you most likely can. Alex 

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,297 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2015 11:29 PM

would thy like some cheese with all the wineing , practice harder quit repeating the same mistakes expecting different results, I remember when shooting 5 over was normal, now 4 years latter and thousands of rounds under my belt I only shoot 3 over , see hard work works ,,... you will improve , just keep banging the ball , and think before you swing. course management is what has made me a consistent under par player , even if I take off a few days ... and have fun.   Alex

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2015 12:21 AM

tictocpigboy:

LOTS OF PLA PLAYER RE SET HANDY CAPS TO GET THERE  NUMBERS DOWNTHIS IS NOT FAIR .

What on earth are you talking about?   Your average resets after every tier change but I know of no way to reset it other than this.  What would be the point?

Perhaps you mean players restarting with a new account and cleaning up in the hack and pro tiers?  This is indeed a problem but one WGT have yet to address.

If you could reset your caps lock that would be appreciated by the way.

• yldcatz
    65 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2015 1:09 AM

+1 far too many complaining who are under their pay scale

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2015 2:00 AM

MainzMan:
    If you could reset your caps lock that would be appreciated by the way.

He hasn't posted or played this year, so I'm guessing he probably had enough time to reset them, MM ;-)

RSS