Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Cheats

Sat, Jun 6 2015 8:23 PM (40 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Feb 1 2014 7:32 PM

I am at a party, but had to check things out...I was drawn to this post seeing "WGT Cheats"...I was on it...zoom, expecting to see a list of player names...back to the party 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Feb 2 2014 5:18 AM

I missed 3 different birdie putts yesterday on 3 different courses. They ranged from 1.8 to 1.4 feet. The instant the putter moved the balls would jump almost sideways. Very strange indeed. In an AS game at RSG, I was dragging the bar back for my drive. I had not even reached the far left of scale, still had my hand on the mouse and my driver swung. Ball went less than a hundred yards into deep rough on the left. This had never happened before. 

• Catesharkette2
    2,692 Posts
    Sun, Feb 2 2014 9:30 AM

SERIOUSLY

would be nice just too play congrestional front nine and on the water shots par 5 and long par 4,, 7 8th i think without wgt vemming    ya ball on the second shot and skipping the metre so ya ball goes in to the water twice yesterday lost to nike balls that way was not effin impressed sent them an email regards the issue what u get back is jack s h i t  the odd time they may replace them put lately its just plain old

WE DONT GIVE A S H I T TUFF

CHEAP BALL FOR ME FROM NOW ON  STUFF YA WGT TAKING THE PISS OUT OF GENUINE PLAYERS WHO SPEND ALOT ON HERE '

• rollone
    769 Posts
    Sun, Feb 2 2014 10:23 AM

it happens quite a bit no matter what you are using. the funny thing is just how obvious and how easy it is to see it. I used to get mad but it aint worth it. just find the days it aint messing with ya and play the **** out of it.

• tictocpigboy
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 14 2014 4:23 PM

LOTS OF PLA PLAYER RE SET HANDY CAPS TO GET THERE  NUMBERS DOWNTHIS IS NOT FAIR .

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, Jul 14 2014 7:04 PM

AND A THOUSAND TIMES MORE PLAYA'S DON'T

Play them instead...

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Mon, Jul 14 2014 8:03 PM

Catesharkette2:

ya ball on the second shot and skipping the metre so ya ball goes in to the water twice yesterday lost to nike balls that way was not effin impressed  

CHEAP BALL FOR ME FROM NOW ON   

---

This may or may not address your issue, and it might not work for you but this is a related matter that I've encountered myself.

I've lost many starter balls and I've struggled with the meter and the water and OB, so I tried a method that may not be for all, but I saved my balls and lowered my score when using my fast starter balls because I've..

"..decreased the element of risk -and increased the achievability & chances of a non-detrimental green landing by allowing myself a larger margin of error.. I have had less balls fall into the water attempting C than attempting A"

Results will vary, and there may be better methods, but this worked for me, and then I switched to a slower meter ball, and I'm learning to use those as best as I can.

• HandyMcNab
    58 Posts
    Wed, Jul 16 2014 11:36 PM

I am afraid what you say just is not so. You do not get the same results from playing near enough the same shot in the same conditions. Certainly using the original equipment. This would therefore indicate that this is a money making machine for WGT. I do not intend to spend any money as in my opinion there is very little skill that can alter an exact distance shot, no wind onto uphill green that runs through the back of the green. Similar shot next time goes into bunker at front of green. There is nothing the game player can do to alter this no matter how skillful. I am not talking about hitting the ding on a carefully worked out shot and the ball missing the cup I am talking about a lousy shot that should be through the green going in.

RSS