Forums

Help › Forums

myview surveys not available

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 17 2010 4:45 PM (6 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,629 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 7:18 PM

Every time I try to take a myview survey I get a error message saying trialpay cannot connect to myview.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 3:57 PM

I haven't tried it today but I've done four surveys (1 per day) using the link since 9/1 there at myview and haven't received credits for any of them. Something is definitely broken there.

• RampantFrenzy
    106 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 4:16 PM

srellim234:

I haven't tried it today but I've done four surveys (1 per day) using the link since 9/1 there at myview and haven't received credits for any of them. Something is definitely broken there.

that happend to me a couple of weeks ago.. you will get them all at once eventually when they go through

• borntobesting
    9,629 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2010 5:48 PM

RampantFrenzy:

srellim234:

that happend to me a couple of weeks ago.. you will get them all at once eventually when they go through

As far as that goes I have had to copy all my records of completed myview surveys and send them to trialpay to get my credits. But What I am talking about now is that Trialpay cannot connect to the myview site. And it is a Trialpay problem because after getting the following error message I logged directly to the myview site with no problems.

Connection error

There was an error connecting you to MyView Surveys.

• RampantFrenzy
    106 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2010 5:52 PM

borntobesting:

RampantFrenzy:

srellim234:

As far as that goes I have had to copy all my records of completed myview surveys and send them to trialpay to get my credits. But What I am talking about now is that Trialpay cannot connect to the myview site. And it is a Trialpay problem because after getting the following error message I logged directly to the myview site with no problems.

Connection error

There was an error connecting you to MyView Surveys.

yup..

and then after a couple days.. when it started working again.. I got paid for 3 or 4 surveys that I had done and not been paid for prior to the connection issue..

all I did was wait.. not all the other copying records junk

just sayin..

• MarkChef
    19 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 3:18 PM

I have had problems with the ampario surveys lately.  One the other day I got all the way to the end clicked next and got an error message and no credits.  Today I got partially thorugh and the 'NEXT" button didn't work so I could not complete it.  Anyone else having these problems?

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Fri, Sep 17 2010 4:45 PM
    No ampario always works for me. But the my surveys one hasnt payed me for the last 3 days. But oh well hopefully they do.
RSS