Forums

Help › Forums

Does WGT ever answer their emails? Ever?

Tue, Sep 7 2010 11:24 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • XXBones
    58 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 10:10 AM

Jeeez it's frustrating trying to communicate with the WGT people.

Once you send an email you get an immediate "auto response" telling you how important you are and that they will be getting back to you soon. Trouble is, in my short time here, (which may be shorter than I expected) they never get back to you.

1. Had a problem after the upgrade and they never responded to two emails.
    2. Invited two poeple to join this joint and they never recieved the invite from WGT. I emailed them about that and they never respoinded to me.

What a way to run a railroad.

Wait, "our customers are important to us"... BS. 

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 12:37 PM

Wow Bones, give WGT a chance. You've only been here 2 weeks, after all.

WGT's e-mail service is normally very, very good. Surprising good actually, compared to what most people think it'll be like. But you've chosen to send them 2 e-mails during a period of busy times. They most likely have hundreds of these e-mails to go through, but only so much staff.

Just wait. You'll get your answer.

• XXBones
    58 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 12:59 PM

OK...we'l lsee what happens. In the meantime I would have thought invites would be an auto kind of a thing. Seems simple enough since every thing under the sun seems to be automated. Maybe not. No problem. My friends can just wait...along with me. LOL.

• axstrat
    415 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 12:00 AM
    I had a question a few days after i started, looked in the forums to see if there was something pertaining to my question. I couldnt find anything so I e-mailed them with the question. by the time I got off work 12 hours later I had the answer from them in my e-mail box. ( the next day i found the answer I was looking for in the forums from a previous post from someone)
  • XXBones
    58 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 7:26 AM

Still not answer to either of my emails -- been three days! O_o

• XXBones
    58 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 11:48 AM

Another day. Another day without any communication from the WGT on my questions/problems. 

I did get their auto reply email telling me how important their customers were though. LMAO.

Heeeeelllo?????

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 11:54 AM

Don't forget it's Labor Day weekend. Staff most likely have the weekend off.

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2010 9:43 AM

Hey Bones,

Sorry you've experienced some issues.  If you would, please send me a Direct Message, from my profile, with the case numbers you received in filing support tickets, and any error messages you received when experiences the issues. For errors taking place in the game client, definitely right click and file a report, as this is the best way to help us track down bugs.

Also very sorry for the delay you've experienced.  Don't want to make excuses, but it really has been crazy busy lately.  But hopefully, with the info you provide, we'll be able to nail down any bugs you've experienced.

Thanks very much,

-Sky

• XXBones
    58 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2010 9:58 AM

Thank you Sky.

Biggest problem was my invites never got to the people I invited to the WGT. Not sure what to do about it. 

Unfortunately I didn't retain the auto reply emails so have no case numbers for you.

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2010 11:22 AM

WGTSky:

Hey Bones,

Sorry you've experienced some issues.  If you would, please send me a Direct Message, from my profile, with the case numbers you received in filing support tickets, and any error messages you received when experiences the issues. For errors taking place in the game client, definitely right click and file a report, as this is the best way to help us track down bugs.

Also very sorry for the delay you've experienced.  Don't want to make excuses, but it really has been crazy busy lately.  But hopefully, with the info you provide, we'll be able to nail down any bugs you've experienced.

Thanks very much,

-Sky

Sky, ask someone there to answer my email, sent 09/01/10.

I sent this after going from Pro to Master overnight.

I have never had a consistent average under 70. Why am I now rated as a Master?

• PAGES
RSS