Forums

Help › Forums

On the 12th 12th Day of Christmas...

Sat, Dec 19 2015 9:05 AM (98 replies)
  • Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Fri, Dec 27 2013 5:36 PM

check ya bag swing, still half ya bats missing ;-)

• Swingx4
    502 Posts
    Fri, Dec 27 2013 7:24 PM

double post - same as below

• Swingx4
    502 Posts
    Fri, Dec 27 2013 7:25 PM

Thank you again.  I played this evening new sticks are great, will have to get used to them.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, Dec 28 2013 2:38 AM

Check your bag, theres the other 2 Max wedges ;-)

• iTotmike
    35 Posts
    Sat, Dec 28 2013 2:44 AM

I can't find the words to express my thanks to the Wooden Tees CC and fmagnets for their generous gifts.  I am constantly uplifted by the many great people I encounter at WGT.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

• Swingx4
    502 Posts
    Sat, Dec 28 2013 5:41 AM

Got them, thanks

• GregSteed
    148 Posts
    Sat, Dec 28 2013 8:36 AM

Many, many, many thanks to the Wooden Tee CC!  To Jsweetcr, Jerm65, Chevyrwm, Duffer19, SeanMan81, Deedles77, and Cappiest!  Special thanks to Dazza (for the driver!), mushy (for some great advice & allowing me to pick his brain) and fmagnets (for spearheading the 12th day, some great advice & letting me ask 100 questions after watching the video in his profiles :o).

You folks can count me in the next time you're involved in any sort of charitable event - whatever help I can provide, whatever I can give, I'm in!

Many thanks to MrCaddies, the WGT folks, and all the others who have been involved in making the 12 days great as well (Opy and frappe come to mind as two folks I've met through the days).  I came bee-bopping along because I was nominating a couple folks and wanted to finally try to be social - I'm a bit of a recluse :o)

I haven't been at Tour Pro for long but here's hoping these gifts help me move forward to Master & even further!  I joined WGT just as something to do on the last day of September - I'm sneaking up on 90 days and now I'm excited to get involved with everyone, join a CC (maybe one day I'm talented enough to hang with Wooden Tee :o), get involved in events...all sorts of fun & trouble.

As for the lesson...do you think Baby New Year may have a special gift that teaches me how to putt?  Good Lord, if I could only line a putt up right!

Here's to some new friends & special people.  Thanks everyone!

A special thanks to the WGT mods - I'm afraid they thought I was complaining when my posts weren't clearing moderation over Xmas.  I wasn't, I'm sorry!  You folks are great and deserve the break :o)

Happy New Year everyone!

• LesaD
    187 Posts
    Sat, Dec 28 2013 9:35 AM

If this fantastic offer is still available, I would like to be considered.  Not sure what the eligibility requirements are.  The wedges are above my level, so if I don't qualify, that's ok.

Wonderful gesture, and I hope Wooden Tees gains even more respect and admiration for this.

Happey new Year, and hope you all had a wonderful christmas.

L.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Dec 28 2013 11:03 AM

.. and another fine day completed by another awesome Country Club Wooden T CC

• loveclose
    269 Posts
    Sat, Dec 28 2013 2:29 PM

Am thrilled to receive this fantastic hamper of gifts from Wooden Tee CC.  I have received the driver and wedges, and am just waiting to get through a couple of levels before the irons arrive.

The game has been transformed for me by the generosity of Wooden Tee CC and those who put my name forward to be considered.  

Am looking forward to my 9 hole lesson and receiving the rest of the package in due course.  Thanks again to Fmagnets and all at Wooden Tee CC for such wonderful generosity.  I said it on the 4th day and I'll say it again here now - there truly is a Santa Claus!!!!

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the festivities and has a great New Year.

I know I shall be enjoying this great gift.......

Thanks again,

Peter

RSS