Forums

Help › Forums

For the last two days...

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 3 2010 9:59 AM (4 replies)
  • RUSTY40
    255 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 10:54 AM

I have entered into Match play and after a couple holes I show a status of busy but I

also show that I am offline. When I finally get back on line the "PLAY NOW" appears on the left hand portion of the screen , but when I go back to the match it says that

neither player returned in time. Bottom line---Why am I getting disconnected since

Sept 1 and never before?

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 2:08 PM

Hi Rusty,

We had an issue this morning with our hosting company that affected multiplayer games, dropping some of them, which might explain some of your disconnects.  The problem with hosting is now fixed, which will hopefully alleviate much of what you've experienced.

We're very sorry for any inconvenience the problem as caused.

-Sky

• RUSTY40
    255 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 2:54 PM

Ty

• AnnikaJesper
    1 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 9:15 PM

Hi Guys, it's still happening to me. I get into a game and get booted out. Happened about six times now within the first two holes of game play.

Thanks

Annika

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 9:59 AM

Hey Annika,

Please right click and file a bug report when in the game. This will provide additional information to our bug hunting team, and will hopefully help them to get this issue sorted out.  In the meantime, please check the post on optimizing your system for WGT, right here: http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/635/2552.aspx

Thanks!

RSS