Forums

Help › Forums

Inactive players

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 18 2010 6:45 PM (20 replies)
  • BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2010 6:45 PM

Water under the bridge to you maybe, because of you coming in after a deadline, trying to ruin a tournament for everyone else,(not your first time either)- simply because you did not read the rules of the game.A deadline was posted, you ignored it,and the time posted.. in doing so,, you provoked the treatment you recieved.To save the tournament and to keep from having you blackballed, you were ejected, so that you did not take part in it.I took every step in trying to make you understand, that you were not banned as of yet.Just like a tournament before that, you chose to not read the rules stated in the forum.Your foul language & telling me what to do with the club, its small potatoes.But you making yourself out to be an angel is very sad.So who threw you out?, you quit, I made no mistake, the facts are there,as far as respect, you haven't a clue.Quit lying when you speak about me, what happened to Yokosaki,-yokosaki is responsible for.I had to go to a Supervisor and make him aware of what was going on..& in order to have a record of this, all information has been saved.I said nothing of this,in my prior message,but since you want to blame me with your falsehoods,here in this forum,I will tell the truth to those interested in knowing.

RSS