Forums

Help › Forums

Notebook - Automated spreadsheet (alternative to virtual notebook)

Sat, Jul 25 2020 2:57 PM (125 replies)
  • DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 8:47 AM

rwpratt:
    Could I also have a look at your notebook.

Please send me a PM and I'll share the link with you.

• NickDiNardo
    732 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 9:19 AM

Thx DaddysKat, I'll persevere. No question over the quality of workmanship just a reflection of the user. Thank You.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 10:28 AM

NickDiNardo:
    just a reflection of the user.

So now you've peaked my curiosity ... was this meant as a compliment or a slam?

Edit:  Enjoy that course notebook you purchased!

• stretch1212
    107 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 7:02 PM

yes please Kat. Thx for all your hard work

• FV01
    21 Posts
    Wed, Dec 3 2014 10:03 PM

DaddysKat,

After buying the course notebook and seeing the limitation on it, I found your post. Your application seems very nice and I would love to try it. Send you a friend request, please accept.  Blue Skies

Ps. Pretty sad I spend 500credits on the wgt notebook!  :(

• smiks1
    550 Posts
    Sat, Dec 6 2014 3:47 PM

Hi Kat. Friend request sent. Would love to try your program.

Thanks

• tubbytubb
    121 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 9:35 AM

Howdy Kat,  I've tried some of the other things youv'e published and love em.  I would like to give this a try.  I'll send a friend request.  Also, my computer crashed and would like to get that excell ss that copies and pastes the finished tournies from wgt again if possible.

Ronny

• wng0909
    11 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 10:30 AM

Hi Kat,

I would love to try your program, please send me the link.

Wendy

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 12:59 PM

tubbytubb:

Howdy Kat,  I've tried some of the other things youv'e published and love em.  I would like to give this a try.  I'll send a friend request.  Also, my computer crashed and would like to get that excell ss that copies and pastes the finished tournies from wgt again if possible.

Ronny

If I've sent you stuff before, you know the drill ... send me a PM and I'll forward you the link.

As for the Tourney Manager, it's undergone a huge overhaul.  While it still uses copy and paste to update tourney scores and update your CC's members, It now includes course and slope ratings and maintains handicaps of all your CC members. You no longer have to update each member's handicap individually.  The new tourney manager uses the tourney leaderboard to post scores for member handicaps. 

The spreadsheet maintains the last 25 scores posted for each member for both types of stroke play games ... one for single-round play and one for unlimited play.  (unlimited play is just the best-score posted for the tourney, so it's usually lower than the single round handicap index).

It also maintains all of your stroke play tourneys, so no need to have a copy of the tourney manager for each tourney.

It's total beta and written in Excel ver 2007 (like the Notebook spreadsheet).  You will need to have that version or later in order to use either of them.

Unlike the notebook, the macros are not protected, so you can check out how I wrote each userform. 

Anyway, when you PM me, let me know what you want.  I have these 2 spreadsheets and my calculators that I've written for this game.

• NickDiNardo
    732 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2015 8:49 AM

DaddysKat:

NickDiNardo:
    just a reflection of the user.

So now you've peaked my curiosity ... was this meant as a compliment or a slam?

Edit:  Enjoy that course notebook you purchased!

A compliment,  sorry for the confusion, its definitely a user malfunction!!

RSS