Forums

Help › Forums

Notebook - Automated spreadsheet (alternative to virtual notebook)

Sat, Jul 25 2020 2:57 PM (125 replies)
  • pjctas0822
    4,550 Posts
    Sun, Dec 29 2013 8:55 AM

Sorry seeing this thread so late but DK can I have at it also please. 

• supermann8
    36 Posts
    Sun, Dec 29 2013 9:09 AM

yes

i would like one

thanks you 

Supermann8@mybluelight.com

Noah

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sun, Dec 29 2013 9:21 AM

josephk2317:
    Just curious if I could copy and paste these notes to my own WGT note book. If so I would like to try it as well.

Hey Josephk,

Sorry for the confusion.  This is a spreadsheet and does not include any notes.  You can use it to enter your own notes and can do the windows copy/paste feature from notes you have into the "Notes" or "Outcome" areas within the form.  Just use the older [Ctrl]+[Ins] to copy and [Shift]+[Ins] to paste ... the [right mouse-click] will not bring up a menu ... just like WGT's notebook.

Sending friend invite.  Accept and I'll send you the thread.

To all (29 Dec, 2014) ...

I'm adding the link to the notebook on the first page of this thread at the bottom of the original post.

Kat ♥

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sun, Dec 29 2013 11:10 AM

supermann8:

yes

i would like one

Hi Noah,

I added the link to the spreadsheet on the first page of this thread.  You can access the spreadsheet and documentation there.

Thanks ... hope you enjoy it.

Kat ♥

• TheAnalogKid111
    154 Posts
    Thu, Jan 2 2014 2:46 PM

Well done Kat!

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2014 11:00 AM

DaddysKat,

I too would like to try out your comprehensive looking notes/calculator application.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2014 11:58 AM

ApexPC:

DaddysKat,

I too would like to try out your comprehensive looking notes/calculator application.

Hi Apex.  The link is on the original post ... towards the bottom of the message.  If it doesn't work, let me know.  Send me a friend invite and I'll manually send you the link!

Kat ♥

• MDonham
    2 Posts
    Wed, Mar 12 2014 10:49 AM

May I have the link also please.  Thank you

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Wed, Mar 12 2014 11:18 AM

MDonham:

May I have the link also please.  Thank you

Send me a PM ... I'll see if I can dig it up from my programming archives.

• rwpratt
    116 Posts
    Wed, Jun 25 2014 8:54 PM

Was looking around for some notes when I found your note program. Great job and thanks for sharing. I have a similar distance calculator that I made up a spread sheet for along with some other notes that I'm giving you the link to. Not as fancy as yours but I think its faster for less experienced players.

Could I also have a look at your notebook. Curious to see how or if they work with me. My skype name  is robwpratt   If you shoot me a contact request you can just shoot them to me there or share link if easier for you.

Just wanted to say thanks and give something back that maybe someone can use.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4kvAgA5ehGjSEdWUFBfTnFSeHM&usp=sharing

RSS