Forums

Help › Forums

Caddie ?????

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 15 2010 11:24 AM (3 replies)
  • DanManCan
    270 Posts
    Sat, Aug 14 2010 9:08 PM

I know I'm supposed to pay better attention, but I'm concentrating on a 12' putt 2" downhill to the hole, 4th extra hole in MPC and the game gives me a 30' putting meter with the Rossa putter.  Seems like it's been happening a lot lately,and it is real BS. Sometimes I think this crud is intentional on wgts' part, kind of like the incredible suck outs on the poker sites. Is WGT deciding who should win the credits?

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2010 7:19 AM

Hi DanManCan,

If I'm not mistaken,  the caddie  actually gave you the proper club to use for the shot you were attempting to make.   It happens to many of us, so focused on other variables that you forget to check the meter.  Regardless of the results,  it is still your responsibility to set the correct meter.

• BOFFMEN
    337 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2010 7:40 AM

That happens to me too DanMan ...I believe the caddie should always default to the lowest setting when on the green...then let the player decide.

• Kosei82
    144 Posts
    Sun, Aug 15 2010 11:24 AM

I've def had to start double checking w/ having my sounds off (don't get that ding sound) and having a sensitive scroll button on my mouse. If they started w/ the lowest meter available on greens u would just hear bout people complaining about  why is it giving me 15 ft for a 75 ft putt??

RSS