• murducas
    65 Posts
    Sat, Aug 14 2010 2:48 AM

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Aug 14 2010 9:19 AM

Random thoughts on your list....

murducas:
    The amount of men who play as woman (pretty photos)/ the men who try and pick up woman here
    Agree.  Look up G.I.R.L. in the search box.  This topic has been discussed many times before, but a post from this thread sums it up:
    Snaike:
    There is a fair number of actual female players on this site.  Most of them are here for the golf and the comraderie... they are not here to pull the chain of random male players.  Some of them are the better halves of other golfers, most are very intelligent, and all should be treated with dignity and respect.

99% of all the 'females' who are encouraging the sort of behaviour described above by the OP are G.I.R.L.s anyway. 

What is sadder than some fat, balding 40 year old, living in his mom's basement, pretending to be a girl?  I'll tell you what is sadder....  the guy that thinks that some barely legal beach goddess is playing online golf and looking for a boyfriend.

It is kind of fitting that if these two should actually meet we could say that they deserve each other.  "Stupid is as stupid does."

It takes all kinds in this world... and in this regard we are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

murducas:
    Spin does not work, im sorry it makes no difference (i use best spin clubs and balls)
    From personal experience I can tell you that spin works.  I have 'pulled the string" on a number of shots with my Satin wedges and GI2-S balls.
    murducas:
    Any club you hit below half on power bar or on wedges sometimes 3 quarters, will never go half distance, will be a pathetic shot that falls far short
    If you have 3 wedges and use all of the available shots, there should be no reason to half-swing anything.  Somewhere on the forums there is a listing of the distances of wedges chip, punch, flop, pitch and full...  
    murducas:
    WGT always logs out if you browse site while playing

Personally I use Chrome and GameBooster when playing.  I always surf while in Multi-player mode and have never been logged out.  I have been logged out if I changed my "Status" while playing though... that bug has been reported.

murducas:
    When putting over a hill will never show red down hill
    Try using the reverse view.

Perhaps someone else will pop in and address some of the other complaints.

Peace.

RSS