Forums

Help › Forums

AB's Putting Guide-My Secrets 2018 Update

Mon, Nov 6 2023 5:47 AM (87 replies)
  • Heath021
    378 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 6:40 AM

I only have 3 friends because I deleted all the other ones because of meter stutters.  Another fabulous creation by wgt.

• mohaviegreen
    404 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 11:20 AM

If I may,I would like to add that I've been a member of WGT for at least 7 years now maybe longer and have spent a lot of money here. I too am waiting for a new sight to come on board. I used to win a lot of skin matches here. Now, I'm lucky to beat a hack, and I'm a legend. Whenever I play a stroke play game, my meter is where it should be as far as speed. However, whenever I play a skins match with friends, my meter has suddenly sped up. Also putting speed is crazy. Short one putt long the next. I have been told, that there is some type of app. that WGT is using to manipulate your game. They are able to make sure you spend more money than what is already spent. If this is true, then I will most likely have WGT investigated for manipulation. Especially while gambling in skins. They make plenty monies from balls, clubs, tournaments, avatars and what not. To be manipulated with your monies is pretty low class. WGT has probably gone as far they can go with this game. Anyway, I do take partial blame for participating in the gambling part of Wgt, but hey ,that's how I roll. I like to gamble. However it would be nice if WGT kept their fingers out of the pot and let us play on our own merrits. I really don't need help to lose WGT, I can do that on my own. It is best you WGT, back off somewhat. You,WGT, have taken this abit to far.

61 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 1:32 PM

Yeah you're right however: why keep playing if you think that is true?

I think this site is a p.o.s. and I only play when I'm bored and not for credits. There are way too

many cheater on here and w.g.t. doesn't give a damn. So, quit gambling and perhaps they

may get the hint but I doubt it. My question is how can they highlight a hack who shoot's an average of 58 with only 4 ranked rounds??

P.O.S

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 1:47 PM

The thread is about putting...not cheats, etc...let's try to keep a very useful thread on topic:)

• rmchangin
    1,327 Posts
    Sun, Aug 18 2013 11:49 PM

mantis0014:

MBaggese:
    Isn't that the "Putting Grid On/Off" option

I found when I had the 'Puttin Grid'  turned 'On'  it caused heaps of unplayable meter stutters.

-Roger

Makes the CPU on my computer go crazy...Crappy meter and slow loading...thought it was Just my Crappy Vista

• raymartin00
    22 Posts
    Mon, Aug 19 2013 8:57 AM

OK so apparently some people on here have been calling AB a cheat, so he took all his marbles and went home. I did not see anywhere in this thread where anyone was disrespectful of the OP. I had planed on reading this thread at a later date (like this morning) but his guide is gone. So what happened? Where is the guide?

How can you cheat at putting? Is there a program to read the greens for you? I try to tilt the screen on my laptop, but that rarely works.

If somebody has a copy of this guide could you find a way to get it to me?

Thank you,

ray

• paul167
    154 Posts
    Mon, Aug 19 2013 11:46 AM

putting, aim and whack if it goes in OK if not make the 2nd!

• Hewsey
    1,957 Posts
    Mon, Aug 19 2013 12:02 PM

mohaviegreen:
    If I may,I would like to add that I've been a member of WGT for at least 7 years now maybe longer and have spent a lot of money here.

Nov 2009. correct me if I'm wrong, you have not been here 4 years yet

• HAMINH
    119 Posts
    Mon, Aug 19 2013 12:46 PM

AB, i read your thread very carefully. I think it is very helpfull for everyone even from master to highest level players. Agreed with you no one can cheat on green, putting is science + metally + feelling = art. Repost your threads, AB.

• HAMINH
    119 Posts
    Mon, Aug 19 2013 12:53 PM

AB putting guide thread is very helpful. I read it carefully & totally agreed with him that no one can cheat on green. Putting = Science + Art + Metally + Feelings. Thanks AB for that thread. It is good for everyone if you repost it.

RSS