Forums

Help › Forums

I play true swing only

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 4 2010 7:42 PM (7 replies)
  • pinmason
    4 Posts
    Sat, Jul 31 2010 6:20 PM

Until that changes, I don't play this kind of garbage!!

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Sat, Jul 31 2010 6:35 PM

not to sound to ignorant,                             What?

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Sat, Jul 31 2010 7:23 PM

Pinmason played one CTTH challenge on 08.09.2009 and has had no activity until this post almost a year later. Guess that first time really upset him.

• birdwell
    561 Posts
    Sat, Jul 31 2010 10:27 PM

yeah he really does look like a true swinger.

mustaches kick ass.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Aug 2 2010 1:50 PM

What he means is he won't play where you can't slide your mouse up and down a straight-edge to cheat your way to a straight shot.

It's ok, pinmason, we'll get along fine without you.  I'm sure those folks at TWO who cheat with True-swing would love to have you in their tournies where you need -36 to win.

• borntobesting
    9,634 Posts
    Tue, Aug 3 2010 6:47 PM

Snaike:

What he means is he won't play where you can't slide your mouse up and down a straight-edge to cheat your way to a straight shot.

It's ok, pinmason, we'll get along fine without you.  I'm sure those folks at TWO who cheat with True-swing would love to have you in their tournies where you need -36 to win.

It's more than just cheat to hit a straight shot Snaike. With the slightest manipulation of the straight edge you can hit a perfect fade or draw where a straight shot is not the best shot to hit. I used it on the Tiger Woods disk based games for a while but it got boring very quickly. This site even with the problems that arisen lately is still the best game to play. 

• fredfox
    5 Posts
    Wed, Aug 4 2010 4:07 AM

I am new to this game having some time ago played the Tiger Woods game on disc. Once you have got the hang of the shot meter in the TW game it becomes somewhat boring as it is relatively easy to shoot scores in the low 60's and 50's. Whilst it is nice to be the No 1 golfer in the world! (LOL) it is a little monotonous to win tournament after tournament with little or no challenge. What I have found in the 2 weeks or so that I have been playing WTG is that it is far more realistic and just as frustrating as playing for real.

• torch2k
    18 Posts
    Wed, Aug 4 2010 7:42 PM

lol ... this thread sounds so familiar.  I played TW right up until I made a quick and easy mouse guide that I could slide along a straight-edge.  Made for crazy accuracy, but took all the fun out of it, once I realized that's all it took.

Kinda reminds me of all the gadgets Rene Russo shows up with in Tin Cup.  Wouldn't golf be so much easier if there was some sort of straight-jacket that only let you hit a perfectly grooved swing?

Like this much better.  Believe that the only thing separating me from the crazy averages I see is the fact that my head is still up my butt from time to time.

RSS