Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2013 12:52 PM

bypass07:

Food for thought here. have you ever considered partaking in the native American peyote ritual. i understand that it helps you understand your meaning in life and guides you to your destination through visions !! you are well on your way already  - perhaps this ritual will help you and mel on your mission.

This post requirables a video response:
    Sincerely, TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jun 25 2013 12:59 PM

bypass07:

this is St Paul Alberta. these people have an alien landing pad in their downtown core in hopes of enticing aliens to land there !!

Intriguables. I have done made a lot of friends all up in the Canadian regions and whatnot. Seems to be a paranormal hotspot and such. The many flags caught me eye right away -- not sure if that might freak out an alien mothershp or perhapsable the opposite - might be solid way to bring em down. Think I will bring that up at the Team Yancy roundtable this evening.  Thanks Bypass07 - My name is Yancy

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Wed, Jun 26 2013 8:39 AM

I have a spare nitro-glycerine if you need it !!!     LMFAO  had to watch that one a few times !!

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2013 6:23 PM

....... phone home

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Jun 29 2013 8:00 AM

Mushy01:

....... phone home

Reminder to not engage with Hobgoblins & whatnots:

Sincerely, my name is Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2013 3:40 PM

Alien Abduction Aboard Mothership Flashback - Yancy Has Public Anxiety Attack

During a lunch roundtable at a Sushi spot, Yancy experienced some sort of flashback to when he was on the mothership, after we filmed this for fun, Yancy ran out of the restaurant screaming "I don't want to talk about it"

We asked again and no, Yancy is not ready to talk about his experiences while alien abducted all up on one of them motherships and whatnots. He said when he is ready to talk about it - he will. However, the man who was "in-cased" in the podling next to him Mr.Opyeuclid must be present he told us.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2013 6:56 PM

definitely something fishy goin on there Yancy ..... stay safe , they are everywhere .

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2013 9:02 PM

Mushy01:

definitely something fishy goin on there Yancy ..... stay safe , they are everywhere .

So true.....Mushy01 -- sometimes though I just go into a panic mode and whatnots:

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2013 12:27 PM

YancyCan:
    Opyeuclid must be present

Only if you think that you are ready Sir . Give me a few days to ready myself And I will do the best I can for a Pod Brother 

OPY

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2013 1:19 PM

opyeuclid:

YancyCan:
    Opyeuclid must be present

Only if you think that you are ready Sir . Give me a few days to ready myself And I will do the best I can for a Pod Brother 

OPY

RSS