Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2013 3:14 PM

this fishy theme seems to be appearing more often, why you suddenly have the urge to take a crab ? ....... OMG , you not been taken over have you ? ..... OPY , get ya ass on in there bud afore its too late.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Wed, Jul 3 2013 10:50 PM

must have been something real scary behind that tree !!

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2013 2:07 PM

Mr. Ambassador,

Recently, Username & a bunch of numbers posted about ST A's and Royal St. Georges' bunkers, asking how to get out without maxing out allowed # of strokes. Other members offered some solid advice. I advised caution so as to not inadvertantly activate the inter-dimentional alien colonization portals. Just thought you should know in case of increased alien activity in these areas.

Doc :)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jul 8 2013 9:08 AM

Hello Doc -- This is Yancy

Appreciate the fine work you be doing all up here on the wgt and such re. the paranormables. I was not aware of these new occurables and whatnot re. the time portal aka sand traps. Thanks for helping them players with that SOLD info. I am gonna get all up on those courses and take me a peek around -- more closelier.

Sincerely - I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 11:30 AM

Without my partner - Medford Mel, who keeps me in-check best he can - I do not know if I would be still on this astral plane & whatnots. His knowledge of tensil-strength is absolutely unparalleled that me knows of

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 11:58 AM

I am right now all up on Royal St. Georges - the back nine.
    There are many many little shacks and/or cottages that are catching my eye.
    Also on hole #10 theres a spot near the tee that looks like a bunker hole but its filled with very nice alien green colored grass. Then there be them 3 towers and the pole set with em and such. And the trenches....

This course needs some paranormable explorins on the asaps.

My name is Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jul 9 2013 12:05 PM

Founded this unusuable bright alien green thing around the green on #18:

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Jul 10 2013 12:53 PM

Done went Ghostin' with Medford Mel on Sunday -- I lost it again and had a paranormal panic attack. Was wearing me new hat from the 1995 "British" Open!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Jul 17 2013 7:12 PM

Sneak Peek at our "Haunted Oregon City" short film due out shortly. Film will be released in full 1080p HD and features Team Yancy exploring in & around the iconic Oregon City Municipal Elevator. This location is one of Oregon's most notoriously haunted towns - and Team Yancy visits seeking to communicate with 2 well known apparitions known to lurk around this striking elevator!

Sincerely, my name is Yancy

Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel to follow our explorin's:

http://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

RSS