Forums

Help › Forums

Country Clubs-From Argentina

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 27 2010 5:37 PM (1 replies)
  • ramclubs
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2010 5:33 PM

I'm too angry, because I'm from Argentina and I can't to play the Country Clubs Tournament....I say: WHY NOT? WHY I CAN'T PLAY?Please, I want answers.Thanks

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2010 5:37 PM

Hi ramclubs,

Please make sure you take a read through our FAQ section as many questions are answered there.  It is unfortunate, but we are required to exclude any states or countries that have placed a ban on skill-based gaming in order to remain compliant with all local regulations.

---

From the Country Club Tourney section of the FAQ:

Can any member of the club play in a pay-to-enter club tournament?

There are certain countries and states where skill-based gaming is prohibited. Players from those countries and states will not be allowed to participate in Pay-to-enter Country Club Tournaments.

The U.S. states that do not allow skill-based gaming are: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Vermont

The countries that do not allow skill-based gaming are: Brazil, Argentina, the People's Republic of China, South Korea, Japan, and any other jurisdiction that WGT excludes in its sole discretion.

RSS