Forums

Help › Forums

consultation

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 24 2010 12:38 PM (4 replies)
  • mamarosa
    4 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2010 7:08 AM

as I can know who was playing hayer to apologize, because I lost my connection and could not recover it until several hours later?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2010 11:47 AM

It looks like you are asking how to send a message to someone so I will answer to that. Sorry if I guessed wrong.  :-)

You can go directly to their profile and post a note on their wall. If they are on your friends list you can send them a personal message.

You can get to their profile by going to the WGT Community Tab at the top of this page and click on WGT Players to search for them. Hope this helps.

• mamarosa
    4 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 10:28 AM
    Hi thanks for your answer YankeeJim think I expressed my bad, detailing the situation: start a game after a desconisido invitation after playing three holes, my connection is dropped after a few hours I can connect again, but my partner and Seasonal worker not in my profile there is no record of the game and I did not take note of your nickname, my question was whether it is big effort to get the nick of who was playing and so can be left in the corresponding wall disulpa, thanks for your time.
  • mamarosa
    4 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 10:32 AM

Hi thanks for your answer YankeeJim think I expressed my bad, detailing the situation: start a game after a Unknown____ invitation after playing three holes, my connection is dropped after a few hours I can connect again, but my partner and Seasonal workerso she can leave the wall the appropriate apology, thank you for your time.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 12:38 PM

Don't worry about it. It happens a lot and unless you finish the game there will be no record of it. It is good you are concerned but it's OK.

RSS