Forums

Help › Forums

What the hell am i doing?????????????

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 27 2010 6:12 PM (9 replies)
  • Crusad3r
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2010 6:51 AM

Hey guys.... i'm really a novice to this so i need some help..... how do i earn credits to get new gear but i dont have access to paypal or a card. do i just have to enter tournaments and hope i dont suck too bad with my basic equipment???

I really have no clue what  should do so any help from any game vets would be massively apreciated

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2010 12:25 PM

you can do surveys with brand name companies, that gets you different amounts of credit. look under FAQ's, then click deposits and credits. The survey option is there somewhere. Never done one myself.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Jul 23 2010 2:20 PM

Search box.... "Offers" ..  ------------------------->

3rd party offers are a good source of credits... Surveys are not quick, but easy.

• Crusad3r
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 4:11 AM

ok fair enough.... also theres just 1 thing bugging me..... why are players on pro tier entering amateur status tournaments??? theres no chance in hell of me earning credits if people are just hustling easy tournies to get quick cash..... fair much???

• blackbeard
    288 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 10:33 AM

^^^^^ You enter a tournament, but may change levels while the tourney is still open. So, some players will have been amateurs when they started that tourney, but they are now pro's (by improving their averages).  Next time tourneys open, they will only be allowed to enter as pros.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Jul 24 2010 12:12 PM

And, IIRC, if you make Pro while playing an Amat. tourney, your Pro scores will not count.

So, feel free in joining the Amat. tournies knowing that you are competing against other amateurs.  (Unless they are sandbagging, multiple account scum, but that's another discussion altogether.)

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Sun, Jul 25 2010 8:54 AM

Snaike:

Search box.... "Offers" ..  ------------------------->

3rd party offers are a good source of credits... Surveys are not quick, but easy.

I did a survey yesterday. Took about 45 minutes but got 450 credits within about 30 minutes after.

Also last week I bought the $50.00 restaurant card for $20.00 and got 2250? credits. I forgot the amount but I now have a new driver. You can choose from several restaurants in your town. I called the one I wanted and they said it was good. I don't know if it is only in USA or not.

• dryspot
    691 Posts
    Sun, Jul 25 2010 9:05 AM

hi from the main menu select forums at the top of the page select credits.

• ramclubs
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2010 5:35 PM

Yes man i do the same.with my awful clubs I earn credits playing tournaments.The first 70 players earn credits.Good luck

• boozybob1
    89 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2010 6:12 PM

go the survey route.  you will receive enough credits in the shortest amount of time.  Then you will easily be able to upgrade equipment.  right now, if you go to news, click on it, then go through 1st pg, at bottom of page 1 you will see other page numbers.  Click on page 4 and travel down page a bit until you see earn credits through 3rd party, click on it and you will see where surveys are, 450 credit survey is about 20 minutes, but when completed you will get those credits.  Good Luck!

RSS