Choppy meter/putting

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 22 2010 4:52 AM (2 replies)
  • Partsman41953
    341 Posts
    Thu, Jul 22 2010 3:52 AM

Hi all, 

I have 2 questions. 

First is I am still having a problem with not only a choppy meter but now the player is choppy as well. I am using Goggle Chrome as my browser. The computer I am using is a work computer so there is not a lot of files on the system, it is basically a bare system with plenty of resources. If Google Chrome is the problem, which browser would you recommend. 

My second question is putting. 

I have an extremely difficult time trying to putt very fast and tournament greens. Any tips that you can offer would be appreciated. I am having a problem judging the speed and the break on putts. 

Thanks for any help you can offer. 

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Thu, Jul 22 2010 4:16 AM

Less Speed on the putt and it will break much more,,Thats it.:)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jul 22 2010 4:52 AM

Partsman41953:
    First is I am still having a problem with not only a choppy meter but now the player is choppy as well. I am using Goggle Chrome as my browser.

There is an issue with Chrome and Flash 10.1 Chrome automatically updates Flash and your choppy graphics are the result. Since you are on a work computer you probably can't be messing with administrative stuff so your best option is to use Firefox if you have it. If you can mess with the admin stuff check this thread out-it goes into greater detail. GL

http://wgt.com/forums/t/17061.aspx

RSS