Forums

Help › Forums

help, need some advice with clubs!!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 19 2010 4:37 PM (1 replies)
  • dholein1
    5 Posts
    Mon, Jul 19 2010 3:06 PM

I'd like to have some advice about buying clubs, not about how to do it, about which ones would work better with my play. I'm spanish, and my english isnt so well, so i dont understand about all the caracteristics of the clubs, and what i said, which ones would go better with my type of game.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Mon, Jul 19 2010 4:37 PM

dholein1:
    I'd like to have some advice about buying clubs, not about how to do it, about which ones would work better with my play. I'm spanish, and my english isnt so well, so i dont understand about all the caracteristics of the clubs, and what i said, which ones would go better with my type of game.

For information on club ratings, check out the FAQ Home over there-------------->

As for upgrading clubs, my advise is to give it some time.  You won't master this game over night...and you will start improving week after week, even with the free clubs and balls.  Only you will know when it is time upgrade...it depends on your expectations, the amount of time you devote, the type of courses you like to play and how much money you have to spend.  You can also learn what works for other players by reading the forums and checking the profiles of the successful.  My only recommendation, for now, and if you have a little money to spend, is to get a driver that gets you farther down the fairways.

joey

RSS