Forums

Help › Forums

Your equipped clubs do not match your tier level for this tournament.

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jul 17 2010 2:30 PM (3 replies)
  • snowdog650
    4 Posts
    Sat, Jul 17 2010 11:58 AM

This is error 1126.  I am trying to play the second round of the multiround tournament (St. Andrews).  When I palyed the first round, I was a Pro, and used my TM Burner set.  I am now a Master, and am trying to use my upgraded Master TM set.

I get the error 1126 that says "Your equipped clubs do not match your tier level for this tournament."  When I try to set it up to use the Pro-level clubs, it still doesn't let me tee off.

How can I tee off for this second round?  I'm pretty bent, because I am currently ranked for my first round and would like to play it out.

Thanks, all.

S.D.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Jul 17 2010 12:04 PM

Hi snowdog,

You entered the event as a Pro, so despite the promotion to Master midway through you must still finish out this event as a Pro.  You'll need to re-equip your Pro clubs to play the 2nd round.  You're still competing in the Pro tier for this event, so that's why you're seeing that error.  Master clubs can't be used in Pro tier events so players like yourself don't earn an unfair advantage over those who haven't made it to Master yet.

Any events that you enter from this point forward (or any regular rounds you play) you'll be able to use your new Master tier equipment.

• snowdog650
    4 Posts
    Sat, Jul 17 2010 2:25 PM

Thanks for the reply.  I figured that was the case, so I went in and re-equiped my bag with my old clubs ... and it still doesn't let me tee off.

Frustrating ...

• snowdog650
    4 Posts
    Sat, Jul 17 2010 2:30 PM

Good to go ... problem solved.  Thanks.

RSS