Forums

Help › Forums

Game is gone

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 19 2010 8:55 AM (9 replies)
  • SKHockey
    6 Posts
    Fri, Jul 16 2010 2:36 PM

Since switching to master tier, my game has gone all to hell.  Can't putt to save my soul, hitting bad iron shots.  My biggest problem is now not being able to ding the meter.  I know i just have to keep practicing but man is it frustrating.  Anybody else having the "master blues"?

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Fri, Jul 16 2010 9:12 PM

It's typical in the crossover.

You just gotta keep goin'.. keep playing. In ways it's like starting the game over again. If you just keep playing and learn you'll adapt.. and be enjoying the game again.

It is a challenge. It's meant to be.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Jul 17 2010 3:04 AM

There is nothing as soft as the pillow of the pro tier, or as harsh as the one offered in the Master gig. Especially when you realise there in no solution.

• shortstroke25
    116 Posts
    Sat, Jul 17 2010 3:11 AM

I too also made master (oh woo is me)  I played a lot of masters in preperation just to get used to very fast greens alot in my cc is masters,the only problem I have is the fast meter on the driver wow, tried different balls,didn't like them so I'm going to just keep playing the ones I had before,so SK keepon playing it will come back I hope for both of us.     FAIRWAYS&GREENS

• OFCOURSEITSTIGHT
    27 Posts
    Sat, Jul 17 2010 3:20 AM

When you become Master.There is no where to Hide,And no-where to run.You become an Adult.:):)

• tdexpress
    76 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2010 11:11 AM

Well said. That is why I haven't crossed over yet!

• BigArnL
    851 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2010 11:35 AM

The slowing balls will help when timing is off, otherwise its learning to get along with them that eventually helps.

• Babaloo1
    36 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2010 12:01 PM

There is no reason to become a Master until they fix all the technical issues such as the jumping meter and the freezing golfer.

I have been on the verge a couple of times but damned if I am gong to spend more money as a master until this game gets out of Beta (2 years now).

• SKHockey
    6 Posts
    Mon, Jul 19 2010 8:55 AM

Thanks for all the replies folks.  It's not that i'm not enjoying the game anymore, it's still fun as hell for me.  It is definately not the game that is frustrating.  99% of the time it is PEBKAC (Problem exists between keyboard and chair).  One of these days i'll be shooting low 60's like the big dogs on here.  

Happy whacking

SK

• krisman66
    3 Posts
    Mon, Jul 19 2010 10:20 AM

Couldn't agree more...Nothing better than the meter freezing and teeing one 35 yards left OB...I love that

RSS