• alcankid
    6 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2010 12:59 PM

how  does one go about deleting  friends off your list 

i have  over 100 and i want to reduce the list

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2010 1:10 PM

Go to the profile of the person you wish to delete... 

Click the 'Remove Friend' button.

You're done.

• AwsomeAl
    237 Posts
    Tue, Jul 13 2010 1:11 PM

Click on players name that you want to delete. This will take you to their profile. From there you can choose to delete them as a friend.

Remember this tho, you can never have enough friends.

1,644 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2010 5:40 AM

AwsomeAl:
    Remember this tho, you can never have enough friends.
    Really?  There is a theory that a larger friends list causes more blips on the meter (people signing on and off all the time)

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2010 5:50 AM

I remember going thru this a couple years ago.

WGT makes it a nice and painful process to delete friends.   Can't select multiple people, can't delete all.   You have to go to each individual profile and delete from there.

If you have hundreds of people that you want to delete, you're probably better off just creating a new profile and abandoning your current one, unless clicking a few hundred times to delete your friends is something you want to do.

Yes, I realize that people aren't supposed to have multiple accounts.   But quite frankly, if my friends list starts to affect my swing meter again, I will not be going though the process of clicking 300 times to delete everyone off of my friends list again.

• divitbut
    5 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2010 6:05 AM

I deleet friends and they send a friend request. whats up with that?

• JeffGooch
    263 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2010 7:24 PM

thats OK...I try to check up on my friends and I get this

guess I cant be sociable...or do I need a Facebook account?

• mrsancho
    253 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2010 7:51 PM

marioh:
    But quite frankly, if my friends list starts to affect my swing meter again

SO U MEAN  HAVIN ALOT OF FRIENDS CAN AFFECT HOW THE SWING METER PERFORMS?? I HAVE OVER 400 FRIENDS AND DONT KNOW IF IT WOULD HELP WITH THE METER IF I DELETE EM ALL LOL

• mrsancho
    253 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2010 7:51 PM

marioh:
    But quite frankly, if my friends list starts to affect my swing meter again

SO U MEAN  HAVIN ALOT OF FRIENDS CAN AFFECT HOW THE SWING METER PERFORMS?? I HAVE OVER 400 FRIENDS AND DONT KNOW IF IT WOULD HELP WITH THE METER IF I DELETE EM ALL LOL

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2010 8:02 PM

There is a theory that a larger friends list causes more blips on the meter (people signing on and off all the time)

I'm struggling with the fact that these simple things actually have such an impact on the game. It's all these little accumulative things that's driving the game in the ground it seems like.

Where does it end?

What's the fix, and when is it coming?

These are the relative questions I have for this game I love. What's more, no one could careless about these problems as long as the credits, and/or money keeps flowing. Wow!.

Sorry for getting off-track.

• PAGES
RSS