Forums

Help › Forums

putting

Wed, Jul 14 2010 2:29 PM (6 replies)
  • nick72
    69 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 8:50 AM

when i put under 8ft I dont move the flag to aim I aim with the meter whitch work fine most of the time. but when there  a lot of down hill it  will go to the oppisite side off the hool why does it do this

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 9:15 AM

your probably not reading the down hill break correctly nick .

• RoSimard
    7 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 7:22 AM

I don't agree with this statement at least with the putter I have (the gold one)

It is true.  When you are within 8-10 feet and hit right on the bar, it calculates your put from the center of the hole, and not from where you are aiming.

There is a lot of glitches like that in the game and this is why it is beta.  I am still having fun playing it but there are so many inconsistent behaviors.

Very difficult to improve after you met a certain level (whitout purchasing) because you can't be right on some shots. Distance you have can't allow you to reach the greens in regulation, even when you hit on the bar you are not always given the deserved distance and line... Very frustrating :) but fun and challenging :) just don't expect to improve!

• nick72
    69 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 12:58 PM

thank I like that answer I have a taletmade spider putter thank again

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 1:13 PM

Not sure I understand any of the posts above, but isn't it about time we had a bigger choice of putters? There are loads of woods, loads of irons and wedges but just 5 (five) different putters. Don't you want my money?

• borntobesting
    9,626 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 1:34 PM

I

piztaker:

Not sure I understand any of the posts above, but isn't it about time we had a bigger choice of putters? There are loads of woods, loads of irons and wedges but just 5 (five) different putters. Don't you want my money?

I wish there we more putter options too. I even went so far as contacting the manufacturer of my Hammy putter trying to get them to approach WGT but they didn't seem interested .All they we willing to do was put a link to WGT on their site if WGT put a link to the Hammy site. Not very broad minded. But I would love to be able to play the Hammy putter on here.Why wouldn't a fairly fledging company want the exposure that over a million users would create?

• Patscg
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2010 2:29 PM

I agree with you completely. With so many inconsistencies in this BETA version why would anyone decide to pay for upgraded equipment? Maybe thats the point entirely is to make you pay if you wish to have any improvement. It resembles the Tiger Woods version but sure isnt as consistent. In reality I guess I dont have much to gripe about since it is free!!!

RSS