Forums

Help › Forums

How does WGT monitor New Accounts

Wed, Jul 16 2014 2:04 PM (78 replies)
  • CindyHoar
    823 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2013 6:37 PM

Can anyone tell me how a Super Woman can start  playing  here from a newbie and have the ability to  achieve  Legend status in less then 2 months...even though they did reach level 71 status.....guess they didn,t have a job...or life!!!lol....... but...on the other hand,,,i have worked hard and spent many dollars achieving the same result...in  a year at least,,,..She will probably beat us to the champ greens !!lol...How  has this game changed this much?????....Either i,m really jealous...or getting the shaft...which....i really don,t mind at all:)!!!! lmao.....as long as i get to pick the shafting i want|!!!!  hehe

Some one please make me believe!!!! 

Cindy

• brianusa
    187 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2013 8:14 PM

Steve2golf:
    Check out this months top ten money list, 2 week old account. He needs to be tracked down and put on the Mike Douglas show.

Even funnier, go back to the beginning of his account history and look at his friends err I mean multi accounting....  

ALL CAPITAL LETTERS ARE ANNOYING CORRECT?

• brianusa
    187 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2013 8:21 PM

CindyHoar:
    Can anyone tell me how a Super Woman can start  playing  here from a newbie and have the ability to  achieve  Legend status in less then 2 months...even though they did reach level 71 status....

Think you are correct.  No shafting for them and golf 18x7.

• brianusa
    187 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2013 11:27 PM

Thread locked.  All accounts who have posted in this thread have had their VEM turned to 111.  (Yes 111, not just 11.)

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2013 11:36 PM

At the risk of having my VEM cranked to the max and beyond I suggest WGT could start by just checking the community spotlight every day.  Right now there is a very highly skilled and honest tour legend and 3 mulit-account scum bags.  Granted those three accounts are no longer active but keeping them alive seems pointless, just delete them.

I have a look at who's in the spotlight regularly, there's always a cheat or 2 there.

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 3:04 AM

brianusa:

Thread locked.  All accounts who have posted in this thread have had their VEM turned to 111.  (Yes 111, not just 11.)

Thank you, thank you, because mine is already at 300 and trolling the forums is what I do to take a break from the game till the dial gets turned down.

• SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 6:16 AM

CindyHoar:

Can anyone tell me how a Super Woman can start  playing  here from a newbie and have the ability to  achieve  Legend status in less then 2 months...even though they did reach level 71 status.....guess they didn,t have a job...or life!!!lol....... but...on the other hand,,,i have worked hard and spent many dollars achieving the same result...in  a year at least,,,..She will probably beat us to the champ greens !!lol...How  has this game changed this much?????....Either i,m really jealous...or getting the shaft...which....i really don,t mind at all:)!!!! lmao.....as long as i get to pick the shafting i want|!!!!  hehe

Some one please make me believe!!!! 

Cindy

well i have only played 3 month  although i not legend im level 60 or 61 with 69 avg n i only play few games ever night n i wouldnt know how to cheat so i dont think they cheating at all cause  i not even good n ive gotten this far in short amount of time not playing much either just couple game every night for 3 months

• SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2013 6:21 AM

i wonder how many members wgt does have if we took all the muti accounts away hmmm

RSS