Forums

Help › Forums

"available to" is set to NO ONE-IN TOURNEY MODE

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 11 2010 11:58 AM (5 replies)
  • gbaker125
    2 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2009 9:46 PM

this doesnt allow anyone to see me as online, how do i change this out of tourney mode?

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2009 7:23 AM

Left click no one, and change it to friends only, or everyone!

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2009 8:17 AM

There's a glitch in the system where, after a tournament is played, sometimes the availability is stuck in tournament mode, and you can neither switch out of it, nor see any friends or have your friends see you.  To get around it, I've just closed out the game window, and reopened a new one.  If you have a saved game, you have to end it before the glitch goes away.  Worst case scenario is that you have to logout completely and then log back in again to get around the glitch.

• Reca
    5 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2010 7:15 AM
    What if I did all that, including clearing cache, cookies etc.? I'm still stuck on AVAILABLE TO: NO ONE - IN TOURNEY MODE
  • Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2010 11:16 AM

Reca - Usually when this happens it is because you started a tournament and did not finish it for whatever reason.

The way to make this go away is to start another tournament (a free, unlimited entry one would be best) and then either play it through, or if you have to quit it, use the menu - quit and not the red X in the corner.

When you get back, the friends AVAILABLE TO: should reset to where you want it.

Hope this helps.

Ciao!

• Reca
    5 Posts
    Mon, Jan 11 2010 11:58 AM
    Thanks Snaike, that may have done the trick.
RSS