Forums

Help › Forums

Earn Credits via top ad banners

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 7 2010 11:51 AM (1 replies)
  • gzabriskie
    30 Posts
    Wed, Jul 7 2010 6:54 AM

I clicked your ad banner and it showed a list of company's with buttons showing the credits you would earn when clicked, assuming you followed through with the purchase of that particular stores item.  Under the button it said "Confirms Instantly".

I selected the ProFlowers store since I needed to order flowers anyway.  The button showed I would receive 1250 credits, providing I spend $19.99 or better.  So I did and submitted the order.

So it was my thinking that once this was all done the credits would be instantly there.  Am I wrong in my thinking?  And, if so, when can I expect the credits to be available?

Regards

Gary

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Jul 7 2010 11:51 AM

Hi Gary,

Most offers are completed automatically, but sometimes it can take a little bit longer if the advertiser has trouble automatically verifying your personal information.

If it has been 24 hours since you initially filled out the offer than I would recommend contacting TrialPay for support.  If you head back to the offers page you'll see the link to Contact Support in the upper right hand corner.  Once you click that link it will open a pop-up showing the offers that you have viewed and/or completed. Find the offer for ProFlowers.  If 24 hours have passed there will be an active Contact Support link in the Actions column.  Go ahead and click that to fill out a support request and they should be able to check into that for you.

If you don't receive a response in a timely manner please let us know.

RSS