Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2017 7:27 PM

pdb1:
    Sure is frightening to see all of this racism coming out of the heart of our country as of late . 

You are creating fake news (as usual) please stop!

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2017 9:47 AM

Priceless.....

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2017 10:03 AM

Love it, said it all.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2017 10:32 AM

Refreshing to see someone gets it! Wayyyyyy too many don't, obviously...

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2017 1:52 PM

Not sure how not being overly welcoming to illegal immigrants and refugees makes one racist. Australia was founded as a giant landfill island for its criminal trash. There is nothing wrong with countries wanting to eliminate their most basic criminal elements.

These people don't respect our cultures, nor our laws.  If someone openly purported Sharia law here, I'm good if someone takes a gun and puts a bullet between their eyes.  Also good with them urinating on them and whatever else they want to do.

Feel free to call me a racist.  I recognize the enemy and I stand in overt and clear opposition to them.  If you want to muddy up the local waters, hit up Bavaria.  Merkel's been bending over for anything and anyone for quite a while now.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2017 2:57 PM

Please do not muck up this thread with that kind of stuff .

OPY

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2017 3:23 PM

Please remember to take your medications everyone, an' everything will be just fine.

Doc :)

Oh, an' did I forget to mention, this is a virtual golf site ? Maybe play a round , or two, an' just keep hammering WGT / Topgolf for their shortcomings? Not that it will do any good, 'cause they don't listen, but, it really gives some of us that satisfaction that is only received from tilting at windmills.

Doc Quixote :)

RSS