Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2016 1:54 PM

mkg335:

Think I passed the test.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2016 2:02 PM

Paul, thanks very much.  I promise to use this award to spread peas and hominy across the face of the earth.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2016 8:00 PM

pdb1:

HenryKawa:

Okay, I see I am not liked or wanted here. 

Announcement:  Henry Kawa is leaving the Forums.

Even some of the people who were not kind to me, are great people.    But the time has come to leave.   Good bye everyone.   

HenryKawa:
    Its nice to know that not only am I the best player of all time who has ever lived... I am the smartest and most loved person on WGT as well.   Hell -a-lulia.

So Henry . I am curious . Being your friend . I am questioning your motives here . 

First you beckon for pity . It appears to be bait . Quickly changing to extreme narcissism . 

What do you expect from your latest post ? How do you think we will react to that ? 

Because Henry . Come on . We don't buy it . You are obviously only interested in enticing extreme reactions . You don't believe any of that above . You know we don't .

Damn tired of it . I'll bet everyone is . Try holding a conversation . Staying in the middle of the topic . 

Bet you can't . Bet you won't . Try being one of the guys Henry . You can obviously do everything else . Try that . 

Because if you can't do that . If you can't even fake trying to be normal . For one or two conversations . Then we have our answer . It will be interesting to see if you even try it .  

Paul

Okay.  You are right. 

I tried the normal conversation.  I even started a very nice honorable thread called acts of random kindness.   I did not get any normal conversation in return.  All I got was criticism and negativity directed towards me. 

I've even tried opening up to everyone in previous threads.  I told my life story, basically.   Opened up about retiring from the police service after 35 years service.  I told everything else about myself.    I was called a liar.    No one believed me.  

Normal conversation???  I would love to.... no one allows it...

Yes, I've had a few supporters along the way, but overwhelmingly I get trashed over and over again no matter what I say.    

I've even tried leaving the forums for a long time and when I returned I tried the normal conversation - a NEW and improved Henry Kawa.  I was instantly criticized and slammed.   I was not given a chance for "normal", so I went back to what I was.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2016 10:14 PM

HenryKawa:
    a NEW and improved Henry Kawa.

BS Henry - if you were being honest you would delete the fantasy of a blog and admit in your status that you are not even in the top 20% of WGT players.

You always go on about your purported wealth....well please feel free to donate to MrCaddies 5th Annual 12 Days of Christmas.......

springerrescue.org,,

Post your receipt in that thread.....maybe then you will get an ounce of respect...provided you also delete that nonsense on your profile.

• petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2016 4:14 AM

pdb1:

That was not normal either Henry . Try posting about why your clubs work so well . Or a course that gives you trouble . Make a joke . Praise someone else that has made an impact on you . Small talk . Ask a sincere question . 

People get tired of self promotion . We've heard all that before . Just mellow out Henry . Relax . Kick back in your retirement . Notice your environment . Smell the roses . 

Ok, who are you and what have you done with Paul???

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2016 4:47 AM

I'm coming over all warm and fuzzy here...

My father was a Policeman. Homicide squad.

Henry was a Policeman too.

According to him, for thirty five years..

Let's be honest now Kawa .. your badge (& receipt) number?

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2016 6:45 AM

petervcpt:

pdb1:

That was not normal either Henry . Try posting about why your clubs work so well . Or a course that gives you trouble . Make a joke . Praise someone else that has made an impact on you . Small talk . Ask a sincere question . 

People get tired of self promotion . We've heard all that before . Just mellow out Henry . Relax . Kick back in your retirement . Notice your environment . Smell the roses . 

Ok, who are you and what have you done with Paul???

What have I done with Paul.... Paul is a great person.  In the middle of all the mayhem, he has always been fair.   He is not afraid to say it "like it is".  I can respect that.

Okay Paul.  I will do it.  I am not a crazy person, not stupid, generally not a liar (although embellishment may be a way to describe me at times).   I will start by saying I am not the best player in all of WGT as I previously had suggested.  I am slightly better than average.   Looking at my record against other Legends I have a 83% win record.  I am a legend myself so that is likely the best group to compare myself with.   Aside from WGT golf, I have told the truth about myself in other aspects - my job, retirement, other activities.   Paul I agree, the way I have been in the past is even getting tiring to myself.  Some people used to enjoy the conflict I used to cause.  That is coming to an end as of RIGHT NOW.  Thank you Paul for the support in the past and for pointing me in the right direction. 

I am in Minot, ND right now.  My wife and I took a quick trip for New Years.  It snowed like 2 feet in Minot.  There is more snow here than in the North Pole.  YIKES!  Stay away from Minot.  LOL.

RSS