Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 6 2010 7:40 AM (27 replies)
  • Iceats
    346 Posts
    Sat, Jul 3 2010 10:33 PM

Start your own country club - doesn't cost anything does it ?

• akkid
    61 Posts
    Sat, Jul 3 2010 11:05 PM

500 credits

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 7:13 AM

akkid:

my parents don't wnat me to fall into the trap of buying stuff off a credit card, but not being able to pay it off.

Sorry to stick my nose in here... but something doesn't seem right.

You do know you have to be 18 to be on this site, right?  Seems that you've been here over a year (first post) so you have to be at least 19...  and your parents have a say in whether you have a credit card or not??  At 19?!

Wow.  Ok.  Let's assume that's the truth.  Now, you're at least 19.  Do you have a job?  You can buy VISA Gift cards and use them like disposable CCs.   One and done.

On the other hand -- Unless this is all a bunch of 'horse-feathers' and you're actually under 18, which means you have to be banned.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 8:06 AM

More to the point, and without implying you are lying about your age akkid, it only costs 50 credits to open a country club.  From the FAQ:

How much does it cost to create a Country Club and how many friends can join my club?

It costs 50 credits to create a club. A newly created club has a maximum of 15 members including the owner, however the club owner can upgrade the club for credits to a maximum of 250 members

• akkid
    61 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 10:42 AM

My bad, I thought it was 500. And snaike, I AM 19, and my parents are helping me watch my money so I can get off to a good start fin ancially after college. The disposable cards don't work on here but I do use them occasionally.

• bristowpegs
    182 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 10:49 AM

I would just like to be able to join one lol.

Tried applying to 6 clubs now, & not one single reply.

• darthclay
    98 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 12:42 PM

do you have a bank account? because most banks will give you a Visa debit card and that DOES work here because I use it..  Also there are a  number of free credit opportunities if you do sponsor quests

• akkid
    61 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 4:39 PM

what do you mean?

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Jul 5 2010 6:36 AM

Click on this link akkid to find those opportunities to earn credits:  http://www.wgt.com/user/offers.aspx

• akkid
    61 Posts
    Mon, Jul 5 2010 6:45 AM

Doesn't work man, at least not the ones that you don't need a CREDIT CARD!!!!!

RSS