Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 6 2010 7:40 AM (27 replies)
  • akkid
    61 Posts
    Sat, Jul 3 2010 3:52 PM

I've been a wgt player for about a year now, don't quit my games and have flashes of brilliance. Yet I can't seem to get into a country club. I'd be interestedc if any invites came my way, thx

akkid

• FollowTheSon
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jul 3 2010 5:34 PM

Yeah, I can't get into any either! Is there some secret to getting into a Country Club?!?

Doug

• akkid
    61 Posts
    Sat, Jul 3 2010 6:20 PM

i dounno, but there are players that can't get it that can play!

• darthclay
    98 Posts
    Sat, Jul 3 2010 6:39 PM

asa club owner I know I only invite or accept players that I have played before and have on my friends list...I suggest you look at your friends and see if any own a club then contact them for a invite.  if that fails then open your own club and invit all of your friends

• akkid
    61 Posts
    Sat, Jul 3 2010 7:27 PM

i don't have the credits or a credit card to make one. I need to join one because a lot of players are bailing on my games once they research my profile nad see i am not in one.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, Jul 3 2010 7:38 PM

Dear Akkid... how old are you?

• akkid
    61 Posts
    Sat, Jul 3 2010 7:40 PM

old enough to be playing, but i'm not allowed a credit card.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, Jul 3 2010 7:48 PM

Who won't allow you a credit card?  And why?  When I was your age I had a credit card.

• akkid
    61 Posts
    Sat, Jul 3 2010 9:10 PM

my parents don't wnat me to fall into the trap of buying stuff off a credit card, but not being able to pay it off.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, Jul 3 2010 9:31 PM

Transcend that stuff!  My parents didn't want me doing that either, so I got an American Express card and I pay it off monthly.  It's only a trap if you allow it to be a trap.  Be strong, be fiscally responsible.  Only buy what you can afford... 4 weeks from now.

RSS