Help › Forums

Can't Play - Help!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 3 2011 9:41 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Sonnywestmuir
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 2:06 PM

The time difference between the UK and the USA always confuses me but is the scheduled down time the reason why I can't play at the moment. Sorry for the stupid queston.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 2:24 PM

Hi Sonny,

No, we're here and going.  What kind of problem are you experiencing?

• bigga33
    4 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 10:10 PM

WGTniv:

Hi Sonny,

No, we're here and going.  What kind of problem are you experiencing?

I'm tired of getting f**ked on every shot that I take now. I used to enjoy this game but apparently the joy of your players is not at the top of your to-do list. At the top of your list is to require players to have the HIGHEST-DOLLAR equipement to have any chance at success. Every shot that I took for the past 5 months is completely turned on its head from the changes that have been made to this "GAME." I hope you ban me from the "GAME" and prove my point that only HIGH-ROLLERS can succeed at this game. I am especially enraged at the appalling setup of the Championship Qualifiers. Why not just make it open to only Masters & HIGH-$ equipement owners, because the everyday player has no chance at making the cut at a rediculous -68. I no longer wish to subject myself to the absolute JOKE that is this "GAME." I would rather play TW PGA Tour Online and have fun than to waste my time on this "REALISTIC" piece of ____!  

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 10:24 PM

bigga33:
    I no longer wish to subject myself to the absolute JOKE that is this "GAME." I would rather play TW PGA Tour Online and have fun than to waste my time on this "REALISTIC" piece of ____!  
    Ok.

Bye.

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Fri, Jul 2 2010 3:10 AM

Snaike Is it me or is Bigga not a happy bunny. maybe its because i'm English, but he seems, mmmmmmmm Angry....

• troyronaldson
    382 Posts
    Fri, Jul 2 2010 7:56 AM

i think some  people do forget it is just a computer game

• Sonnywestmuir
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jul 2 2010 12:44 PM

Browser issues at my end I imagine because everything is fine today. I say 'fine' but I still bloody useless! :-) Really enjoying it all the same.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Jul 2 2010 1:10 PM

luckysump:
    Is it me or is Bigga not a happy bunny. maybe its because i'm English, but he seems, mmmmmmmm Angry....

It's not you, mate...  I see a good deal of therapy in his future.

Sonnywestmuir:
    I say 'fine' but I still bloody useless! :-) Really enjoying it all the same.
    Welcome to my world.  I've been saying that for over a year!!

• ledge66
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jul 2 2010 2:10 PM

ya he needs help on another issue does anyone havein trouble with the cat feature laetely!?

• stevej73
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jul 2 2010 4:54 PM

Maybe you should read his words instead of ushering him out the door?

I am a newbie at this and was astounded at the graphics and initial gameplay but I would hardly call it realistic. My real game is helped by my green play, yet the green play in this is very poor.

This guy may have been a little OTT with his criticism but the game creators need to listen to these feedback opinions everyday, in order to stay one step ahead.

So, my tuppence worth is that the game is playable without the best equipment but the greens are unrealistic. I can play a punch shot onto a green and it flies through at 20% power. I can hit a putter at half power (15ft) for a 16ft putt with no dip or rise and I end up 20 ft past!

The graphics are sensational but unless the developers listen to the players, it will not last long.

• PAGES
RSS