Forums

Help › Forums

Please explain this because I still don't understand!

Fri, Jun 25 2010 4:36 PM (2 replies)
  • Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 2:09 PM

Please explain this because I still don't understand!

I have asked this before and seem to get multiple answers!

a weekly multiround tournament, I play as a pro with a 75.02 avg. I admit I blew it the first day at Kiawah and shot 40, played the back 9 at even par 36, thats not the question. Check the leaderboard and the leader is a master with a 65.46 ? Thats a 9 shot difference and they have access to Master clubs and balls, How is this fair? and then wonder why forums are loaded with players who are aggravated at WGT !  And dont say they started as a pro ! looking at their score history indicates they have been a master player for awhile with scores of 32, 63, and 66 in virtual open qualifier more than a week ago !

I cant shoot those scores and practice and play numerous rounds daily since joining here and really like what you are trying to do here!  I have upgraded my equipment as much as I can and believe me if I had access to better equipment to help my game or hurt it, I would! Im not afraid to spend a few bucks on here, I have already and would in the future.

I would just like to see the games Fair for all  who play !

A level playing field for all, unless I choose to play a master player or a amateur in join a group or create a group.

If they can play in the same tier, I should be allowed to use the same equipment!

or maybe we should be given a handicap like some clubs do when you have to put golfers with such varying ability together in a tournament!

Thanks and have a nice day !

• ccrume
    138 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 2:16 PM

Stryder1261:
    And dont say they started as a pro ! looking at their score history indicates they have been a master player for awhile with scores of 32, 63, and 66 in virtual open qualifier more than a week ago !

If you look again, you'll see that the player entered the tournament on 6/21 and became a master on 6/25

• Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 4:36 PM

Ok,I will eat my words! I did not look at that.

But like I have always said if Im wrong, I will take responsibility, but if Im not then all I ask is to correct it.

I Love Golf and I do love WGT, I just want it to be the best it can be, and also the best I can be.

Thanks for writing, positive words bode well for players aggravated than to call them liars or anything else, I am still learning the ropes and its appreciated when someone with honesty drills it home  how it works !

if ever you would like to play, you know how to find me !

but I still hold true to my original thought, as long as its fair for everyone ! 

it will be more enjoyable for all and NIV wont be burden with so much ! lol

May You always find the short grass and your putts be few !

RSS