Forums

Help › Forums

Tournament Scorecard

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 24 2010 1:01 PM (1 replies)
  • durg
    7 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2010 12:20 PM

1.  It'd be nice to go back and print off, save, or post on Facebook a scorecard that I'm really proud.  For example, I got 1st place in a Ready Go tournament and I'd like to go back and look at that scorecard again.  Bragging on Facebook would be even better.

2.  If a person registers with wgt.com as a result of clicking a link from a facebook post (like a scorecard, shared replay, award, etc.) you get some sort of recruiting benefit like some golf balls.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2010 1:01 PM

The ability to save and share scorecards is something that we've been working on.  Until that feature is ready you can check out this scorecard saving tutorial written by one of our members.

We don't have referral functionality through facebook yet, however, you can go to your profile, scroll down below your friends and click the INVITE FRIENDS link.  That will send out invitations to your friends to join WGT via email.  If your friends register for the site by clicking the confirmation link that they receive in the invitation email you will get 3 free virtual balls and they will get an upgraded driver for free.  If your friends then go on to make a $10 deposit or more you will receive an additional 200 credit bonus on your account.

RSS