Help › Forums

golf lanai challenge at manele

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 14 2021 9:16 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • callant
    77 Posts
    Thu, Jan 10 2013 3:07 PM

made a close to the hole challenge, why you are not make also a 18 hole course of it i should love to play it and again, a new course to play whit friends .

think of it wgt, thank you

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 8:59 AM

callant:

made a close to the hole challenge, why you are not make also a 18 hole course of it i should love to play it and again, a new course to play whit friends .

think of it wgt, thank you

ya, the course looks gorgeous, i'd love to play it as a stroke course as well:)

-wgticon

• Ernest76
    451 Posts
    Fri, Jan 11 2013 8:56 PM

me too   :)

• gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2013 12:32 AM

so many people (including STAFF) want to play this course
    as full stroke play, and yet it will never be a full stroke play course.
    this is what WGT is all  about in a nutshell, shame, it is a breathtaking course. :(

• bruce18285
    8 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2021 10:35 PM

why can't me play the Lanai course? I don't understand this.

• bruce18285
    8 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2021 10:42 PM

why are there entire courses we can't play? I've given lots of money to WGT and I'm being treated like a ***.

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2021 2:09 PM

bruce18285:
    why are there entire courses we can't play?
    There are about 40,000 courses in the world that we cannot play here.

Alas, each player can play all variants available in WGT, from the start.

The reason for "only CTTH courses" is that they had no contract with the course to shoot HD pictures on the whole course.

bruce18285:
    I'm being treated like a ***.
    Wish you a better self-perception.

• bruce18285
    8 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2021 2:55 PM

ALOSSO this thread is about the Lanai Course. The Lanai Course has already been shot in HD and exists on WGT. But seemingly nobody can play it other than in single player mode. Your comment makes no sense.

• SamSpayed
    4,913 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2021 12:48 PM

bruce18285:
    The Lanai Course has already been shot in HD and exists on WGT. But seemingly nobody can play it other than in single player mode.

It's very possible that the Lanai Course has only been partially photographed and/or programmed by WGT for surfaces, lies, viewing angles, etc. That's probably why it's only available as a CTTH course.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,528 Posts
    Sat, Nov 13 2021 1:01 PM

SamSpayed:
    It's very possible that the Lanai Course has only been partially photographed and/or programmed by WGT for surfaces, lies, viewing angles, etc. That's probably why it's only available as a CTTH course.

Now the question is why the hell WGT only took a limited amount of photos and data instead of a full package since once you go out there, you go out there anyways.

If it has to do something with some licensing issues, why the hell the golf course allowed WGT to have it even partially?! Isn't it rather a "you have it all or you don't" thing?

• PAGES
RSS