Forums

Help › Forums

LEGEND TIER BS

Wed, Jan 9 2013 6:20 PM (34 replies)
  • devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2013 9:05 AM

jbenny11:

Dammit, Lou you stole my thunder. Hey, at least you guys got to play from the ladies tees for quite sometime, earn some creds. We got shoved to legend overnight without so much as any explaination. JB

now that I think about it, it probably would have upsetted me if I was ever pushed into a tier, instead of working at it in order to make it

• JackTaylor
    225 Posts
    Wed, Jan 9 2013 2:37 PM

BrickHands:

He is now about a 74 stroke avg Legend that will not be below 70 for quite some time due to his skill level. What a crock of crap...why doesn't WGT just sell Legend Tier in the frigging pro shop!

I hereby respectfully request that WGT correct this flaw in the system...whether it was done on purpose or by programmer error...fix it please.

I just played another legend and won...my average dropped 2 full strokes. Now I am not sure if this is punishment or reward. Honestly I would like to just enjoy the TM level for a bit, maybe score under par on Oak and Olympic, and continue to play some legend friends in a ranked situation without being catapulted into legend status. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jan 9 2013 5:24 PM

JackTaylor:
    Honestly I would like to just enjoy the TM level for a bit, maybe score under par on Oak and Olympic, and continue to play some legend friends in a ranked situation without being catapulted into legend status. 

It won't happen unless WGT relents and changes it and now you're faced with something a whole bunch of players are complaining about. Think about using practice rounds for your Legend friends.

• JackTaylor
    225 Posts
    Wed, Jan 9 2013 6:20 PM

YankeeJim:

JackTaylor:
    Honestly I would like to just enjoy the TM level for a bit, maybe score under par on Oak and Olympic, and continue to play some legend friends in a ranked situation without being catapulted into legend status. 

It won't happen unless WGT relents and changes it and now you're faced with something a whole bunch of players are complaining about. Think about using practice rounds for your Legend friends.

Thanks YJ. I been playing off and on since 2009 and was a TP until that went wacko crazy with the match play game averages. In less than 2-3 months have gone from TP to master. I was sad when that happened but then I met some cool people again and started able to play legends and tm, once i upgraded my clubs twice. Until I was a master I had only starter clubs. I worked on it and again through MP I won a few and got promoted to TM. I thought cool I can be here a while and enjoy the tourny green which is whay i worked on getting to tm to better compete against some of the legends I play against, they would womp me with the green speed. Now again I am at the point I have the required ranked rounds and the average only goes down. Won against a legend and the my avg went down 2.5 strokes and won again 2 more strokes. I am like wow and to go with the point that originated the post.I will end up be promoted before my time. 

• JackTaylor
    225 Posts
    Wed, Jan 9 2013 6:20 PM

YankeeJim:

JackTaylor:

Thanks YJ. I been playing off and on since 2009 and was a TP until that went wacko crazy with the match play game averages. In less than 2-3 months have gone from TP to master. I was sad when that happened but then I met some cool people again and started able to play legends and tm, once i upgraded my clubs twice. Until I was a master I had only starter clubs. I worked on it and again through MP I won a few and got promoted to TM. I thought cool I can be here a while and enjoy the tourny green which is whay i worked on getting to tm to better compete against some of the legends I play against, they would womp me with the green speed. Now again I am at the point I have the required ranked rounds and the average only goes down. Won against a legend and the my avg went down 2.5 strokes and won again 2 more strokes. I am like wow and to go with the point that originated the post.I will end up be promoted before my time. 

RSS