Forums

Help › Forums

How to Post Your Scorecard (Windows)

Mon, May 29 2023 12:51 AM (382 replies)
  • mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Thu, Mar 22 2012 1:25 PM

Bethpage is slowly becoming my favorite course. The two pars were lip-outs dang it! And I blame that on granny wanted me to sample the newest springtime batch.

• bigcatAL
    162 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2012 6:26 PM

oh well, for some reason I can't get the card to download, but at least I have a link,lol.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2012 9:08 PM

Use the direct link from Photobucket. Paste it in the box you see when you click on the filmstrip in the toolbar.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2012 11:53 PM

I've edited the guide to now use Imgur instead of Photobucket. I hope that's a little bit easier for everyone. :)

• pillsy
    489 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 7:36 PM

i posted this in the community-oriented tournament sub-forum...there's a free program on download.com called "Jing" (search for it).  you download it and it leaves a little yellow orb at the top of your computer screen.  roll over that anytime you want to do a screen capture and it lets you draw a box around what you want to select, and you can even insert arrows, text boxes, etc. after you've captured it, then save the image.  you still have to upload it somewhere, but it's easier than doing a PrntScrn then fooling with it in MS Paint

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 4:54 AM

pillsy:
    .there's a free program on download.com called "Jing" (search for it).  you download it and it leaves a little yellow orb at the top of your computer screen.

There's an extension for Chrome that does the same thing.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/alelhddbbhepgpmgidjdcjakblofbmce

• pillsy
    489 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2012 12:20 PM

well i'll be dammned...that one is good too!  thanks YJ

• bludiscus
    9 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2012 7:38 AM

Sorry for my english, I need to found an old scorecard to post it. It's possible?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2012 11:54 AM

bludiscus:
    Sorry for my english, I need to found an old scorecard to post it. It's possible?

Only if you saved it to YOUR computer. Once the round is over everything is gone.

RSS