Forums

Help › Forums

swing

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 15 2010 2:53 PM (2 replies)
  • haddles
    13 Posts
    Tue, Jun 15 2010 4:51 AM

have been playing for a few months and have a lot of trouble with the swing metre is it just me or does it move a lot quicker some times is there a trick to it?Have played numerous other golf games on various devices this one i cannot fathom

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Tue, Jun 15 2010 12:48 PM

haddles:

have been playing for a few months and have a lot of trouble with the swing metre is it just me or does it move a lot quicker some times is there a trick to it?Have played numerous other golf games on various devices this one i cannot fathom

The swing meter is indeed rather erratic. It sometimes stops just as you click the mouse, and sometimes keeps running through even after clicking the mouse.

It also moves at varying speeds and hops and skips at random moments. You can clear your browser, clear your cache, use Google, load Gamebooster, and Praise Jesus, but it still does what it does when it does it.

Enjoy.   :)

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Tue, Jun 15 2010 2:53 PM

Nailed it Ala!

This game has meter issues. If you can live with 'em you should stay. If they keep you awake at night and derive mental issues from a relatively stable person as yourself, I recommend you leave. :)

RSS