Forums

Help › Forums

credits.

Tue, Jun 15 2010 12:44 PM (1 replies)
  • troyronaldson
    382 Posts
    Tue, Jun 15 2010 12:57 AM

how do i obtain my credits when i payed for them in trial pay but yet to receive them

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Jun 15 2010 12:44 PM

Hi Troy,

http://wgt.com/user/offers.aspx

Please click the link above and click the Contact Support link in the upper right hand part of the TrialPay page.  You should see the offer that you attempted to complete there.  Under the actions column you'll see a link to contact support that will be active as long as enough time has elapsed.  Please click that link and fill out all of the requested information and they will review your claim.  If the automated process fails to verify your information then it will need to be reviewed manually by the advertiser.  Unfortunately, that does happen from time to time and you'll need to allow a few extra days in that particular case, but TrialPay's support is pretty good so they will help you get it straightened out pretty quickly.

Most automated requests are completed with 30 minutes, but can take up to 1 business day to fulfill, so I would recommend waiting at least 24 hours before submitting a claim.

RSS