Help › Forums

I don t wa to be a pro

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 14 2010 11:55 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SirVito
    6 Posts
    Sun, Jun 6 2010 11:21 AM

Ok guys, I've been playing this game for a couple of weeks and i got some decent results in the Hack and Amateur lvls. Now I got promoted to pro, for which I should be happy, and in part I am because that means that I did good. However at the same time the game had become absolutely impossible to play for me. The Black Tees are too difficult to be played by a player with starter equipment and the credits I've got are not enough to purchase any club or driver that allow to do longer distances. Most of the par 4 have become like a par 5 to me now and I can't get any good result anymore in any course.

Is there a chance to get back to amateur without losing the good statistics I collected up to now or any other tip of how to manage this situation?

Thanks

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sun, Jun 6 2010 12:00 PM

SirVito:
    The Black Tees are too difficult to be played by a player with starter equipment
    Have to dis agree  Vito.  In the words of WGTniv , put in some "Serious stick time" and you will improve. Also , you should soon be receiving 100 credits for advancing tier.   Good luck , you'll be fine.                                                                                                                                                                                                                         "Ace"

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sun, Jun 6 2010 1:25 PM

In whatever ways possible, I recommend upgrading to new clubs, especially your driver and your putter.

You're right, you can't compete with your currently clubs, and until that changes, you won't be able to.

• SirVito
    6 Posts
    Sun, Jun 6 2010 1:30 PM

this is exactly what im saying. I cant keep going with this driver, but i cant buy a new one because i havent got any credit, and to earn credits i need to do results in the tourney (I dont want to buy credits, iwant to win them). In the amateur level i could do that but not in the pro

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jun 6 2010 2:09 PM

SirVito:
    Is there a chance to get back to amateur without losing the good statistics I collected up to now or any other tip of how to manage this situation?

The short answer is no. Rest assured, though, you can get through the pro ranks with a driver upgrade from your credit bonus (by advancing the tier.) The problem is you have to bring your A game at every opportunity. Everything you do has to be with the total game of golf in mind. Recovering instead of making heroic shots, playing safe when it's necessary and putting your buns off. Eventually, though , you will find yourself in a position that, to go any farther you're going to have to ditch the free clubs.Special Offers give you credits for partaking but short of that you're up against a formidable task. GL

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sun, Jun 6 2010 2:09 PM

Well at some point, you're probably going to have to purchase (with real money) new clubs, at minimum a new driver.

I understanding the burning desire to earn your own way up the ladder, but it's hard at your current tier with that setup.

You can complete offers for credits if you don't want to spend real money.

• boozybob1
    89 Posts
    Sun, Jun 6 2010 2:16 PM

SirVito, ck around the community and somewhere you will find a survey you can take to earn 150 credits.  Of course you will need to completely finish the survey.  I did it and finally earned 150 credits.  Check it out, I forgot exactly where it's located.  Good luck, hang in there, you'll make it.

• SirVito
    6 Posts
    Sun, Jun 6 2010 2:35 PM

can please somebody send me the link for the survey, i cant find it

• mefitz
    372 Posts
    Sun, Jun 6 2010 8:01 PM

Look to the upper right of the page under FAQs. Click on "Deposits and Credits" and this will take you to a page with a link- "complete offers" or something like that. Just click on that. GL

• SirVito
    6 Posts
    Mon, Jun 7 2010 5:03 AM

I remember once I found a page in which there were quests to sort out in order to get credits, but i can't find in anymore...does anybody know where it is?

• PAGES
RSS