Forums

Help › Forums

Ryder Cup 2009 - GOODBYE!

Fri, Nov 27 2009 7:06 PM (514 replies)
  • Zippy-Pivot
    257 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2009 12:11 PM

Wow.......Smoothswinger actually exists.............I was beginning to wonder. Tiger pump to Dsdiego!! Incredible finish!! HOOYA!!

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2009 12:12 PM

HO HUM ... just another EXCITING Ryder Cup match . These have all been real barn-burners. What a competition this has been !!!

Congrats to dsdiego for snatching victory from the jaws of defeat... and wtg  smoothie for pushing it to the limit. .. Sounds like it had to have been a great game.

Good luck to Ryan & JALAII tomorrow ... GO USA!!!!

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2009 3:34 PM

Congrats to Dsdiego on a fantastic win and Smoothswinger for making it such a great match ! 

This unexpected result have really built even more tension to what's already a gigantic fight to the finish ! Go Team World ! and Go Ryan tomorrow !

• dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2009 5:48 PM

Hi All,

Incredible play by both players.

Condolences to Smoothswinger very well played. Its a shame there had to be a loser.

dsdiego - congratulations my friend. Awesome performance.

Now guys - lets go all the way.

GO INTERNATIONAlS

Cheers Doug

• thunderbird
    381 Posts
    Thu, Nov 5 2009 5:12 PM

Congrats JALAIII on a huge victory to get us back to all square.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Thu, Nov 5 2009 6:15 PM

Great job John, congrats on the win!! Lets close it out USA.

• vabighack
    463 Posts
    Thu, Nov 5 2009 9:16 PM

Great job John...great job.

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Thu, Nov 5 2009 11:15 PM

Well played John on the victory last night, onwards to Tuesday

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2009 2:41 AM

Congrats to Jalaii on an excellent win.  

Bad luck to Ryan but I'm sure that he tried his best.  Even though Ryan lost this match he has put in an excellent performance for Team World in this competition, well done Ryan.

So it all come down to the last 2 doubles match and Team World still have every chance of at least squaring the matchup.  Go TallacePaul & Portsd ! Go Team World !

• badaboom
    238 Posts
    Fri, Nov 6 2009 4:17 AM

Ive been following this tournament and I am just amazed that after so many matches(months) that this is still too close to call! I comend all of you who are participating. The sportsmanship here is what keeps me coming back and you guys(usa and internationals) just show amazing compassion for each other despite  the closeness of the matches.  No matter who wins this (usausausausaj/k) I dont think another tournament could ever catch the sheer excitemnet of this one!! Good Luck to the remaining golfers!!!!

RSS