Help › Forums

Error 2032

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 22 2010 9:03 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MaxPuttter
    28 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2010 4:36 PM

Since the new version 1.50.15, every time I play a game, I receive the following I/O Error:

Error #2032: assets/ads/proshop_banner.png
    Retry load?

Yes-No

If I click YES, nothing happens. I have to click NO to load the next screen. Once in the game, I can't use the reverse view. If I do, I see the "Loading" icon that runs forever. I have to close the tab, and then I restart at the next move (or hole). Impossible to play!

I tried to empty Internet cache, no change...

Anything I should do?

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2010 4:45 PM

Hi Max,

There are two caches that need to be cleared for this game. One is your browser cache and the other is your Adobe Flash cache.  Try clearing them both at the same time and that should alleviate your problem.

Follow this link to learn how to clear both caches.  Be aware that we have a downtime tonight, so you'll need to repeat this again tomorrow after the site returns.  Any time we make an update or perform a maintenance it's always a good idea to clear both caches before you resume playing to avoid any unusual errors.

• craigthewelder
    1 Posts
    Mon, May 31 2010 6:50 AM

I'm having the exact same problem. I've cleared out both caches and it hasn't made any difference.

• MaxPuttter
    28 Posts
    Mon, May 31 2010 7:14 AM

I did what you said, and I still have the same problem. Like I said, it's only since the new version was installed, before everything was working fine.

Any other suggestions?

• Silverten
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 12:15 PM

Did you fix it somehow?

I'm getting the same problem on my laptop, other PC works fine.

• MaxPuttter
    28 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 12:32 PM

Hi Silverten:

Switch to Firefox or Google Chrome, and it should resolve the problem.

Max

• HansF365
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jul 15 2010 10:58 AM

I'm getting the same fault on firefox.

• Silverten
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jul 15 2010 11:56 AM

it's happening on firefox all the time, everything is ok when I use IE or Chrome.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Jul 15 2010 12:03 PM

Hi guys,

Load manager errors mean at least one file stored on your PC's cache can not be loaded properly.  To fix these errors both of your caches need to be cleared, not just the browser cache.  Follow this link to learn how to clear your Flash and browser caches.

• bigmakaboy
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jul 20 2010 9:42 AM

hi lads n lassies,

experiencing the same problem, been reading the other posts and cleared caches' etc... but to no avail

any joy guys?

thanks in advance

makaboy

• PAGES
RSS