Forums

Help › Forums

how to become ... pro -- master -- ecc.... ??

Fri, Dec 26 2014 8:23 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • sbertera
    1 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 1:30 PM

please somebody can explane me how to increase the level and become amatour ... pro ... master ... legend ... ecc..   ?

• bettergloberoman
    586 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 3:25 PM

When your average score is equal or smaller than 100 you go from hack to amateur.

When it is equal or smaller than 80 you go from amateur to pro.

When it is equal or smaller than 72 you go from pro to tour pro

When it is equal or smaller than 67 you go from tour pro to Master

When it is equal or smaller than 63 you go from Master to Tour master

When it is equal or smaller than 61 you go from Tour master to legend 

and

you need to play at least 5 ranked rounds as hack before reaching Amateur

you need to play at least 10 ranked rounds as amateur before reaching Pro

you need to play at least 20 ranked rounds as Pro before reaching Tour pro

you need to play at least 25 ranked rounds as Tour pro before reaching Master

you need to play at least 40 ranked rounds as Master before reaching Tour Master

you need to play at least 50 ranked rounds as Tour Master before reaching Legend

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 4:09 PM

hi

briefly:

levels are based on experience (how many rounds you play). ranking is based on scores you post and other wins. once you read certain values, the system will automatically move you into a proper spot

-wgtiucon

• andrewmca
    447 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 4:10 PM

WGTicon:
    levels are based on experience (how many rounds you play). ranking is based on scores you post and other wins. once you read certain values, the system will automatically move you into a proper spot

^^ what he said..

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2012 4:11 PM

sbertera:

please somebody can explane me how to increase the level and become amatour ... pro ... master ... legend ... ecc..   ?

Beat a Legend in MP..lmao....Andy

• orionkana
    2 Posts
    Sun, Aug 17 2014 7:21 PM

is a round a full 18 holes?

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 8:18 AM

(deleted by user due to unbearable demeanour of the company)

• Fogbow9
    2 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 11:00 AM

Is there a certain game type that gets you a ranked score and starts to drop your overall average? does blitz count? What exactly should i play to get a better personal ranking?

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 11:16 AM

Fogbow9:

Is there a certain game type that gets you a ranked score and starts to drop your overall average? does blitz count? What exactly should i play to get a better personal ranking?

Ranked Stroke play is the main way to lower your scoring average.  Blitz, CTTH, and AS games will have no effect on your average or ranking.  Match play will help with your average, but only if you beat players at a higher tier.

- WGTdbloshoe

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Fri, Aug 29 2014 11:51 AM

orionkana:

is a round a full 18 holes?

A round is 9 or 18 holes...if you play 9 and say you shoot...36...the game figures you would shoot 72 if you played a full 18 holes. I very seldom shoot 18....like most players, its easier to shoot 9 than 18 specially during the work week.

~Steven~

• PAGES
RSS