Forums

Help › Forums

Power Meter

Mon, May 24 2010 1:34 AM (3 replies)
  • inthewoood
    4 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 2:27 PM

This power meter is not very acurate. It runs fast/slow/stutters, and has a very small "safe zone", no wider than a hair. What's with this? And do NOT tell me it is like real life, where one is not always acurate in their swing. This thing is like a nightmare. And anyone's acuracy is ignored for the games desire to wack us in the shins. Combine this with  the lame clubs they offer, it is a wonder anyone can win a round.

I know other have asked and I will plead a slightly different case,,, Make it EASIER (by the game makers) to earn more credits, like giving us credits for paring a round, breaking even, even a token amount for those usless awards  (Straight shooter, Flagstick hitting and others) for I will not spend the monies I need for food and gas on a game that screws you over so easily with their lame meter. A fair shake is all I ask.

I know this next part will tick off the people who BUY their way into this game rather than earn it like us poor HONEST players. But then again greed begets the geedy. It would be funny to see these rich get theirs handed to them on a real course by someone who makes less than 20k a yr.

Be Blessed and I hope the economy crashes farther so "ALL" can see that sweat earned is more rewarding than money.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 3:50 PM

This seems pretty easy. You can play all you want for free.

You should be thankful to the players that spend money here, they are the one that enable you to play for free.

If you want easy, there are more than enough arcade games out there. Go play those.

If money is that tight that you cannot afford 20 bucks for clubs, spend the time you are playing video games and online (how do you manage to play for internet) figuring out how to raise your earning potential.

happy hitting

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 4:40 PM

Getting credits is actually fairly easy. All you have to do is click here.

As for the price of clubs, they're not bad at all. If you're low on cash I recommend the WGT Tour Pro clubs. They're a great value and have solid stats. I believe the set of irons is 350 credits ($3.50). Heck, you get that many credits for moving up tiers, easy enough, huh?

Rehill

btw, have you looked at the gambit offers?

• Georgiaboy1
    37 Posts
    Mon, May 24 2010 1:34 AM

hey u gotta look at it like this your not goin 2 hit it as far with a real wood like u would a titainium wgt focus is 2 make it as realistic as posible and me personally ive never seen 1 more realistic your not going to hit ever shot perfect in real life so they switch the meeter size and speed around so u have 2 adjust if youve found a game more realistic then this 1 please let me know becouse this is litterally the best damn game ive ever played just like real golf if u want the good clubs and balls u have to buy them and its not that expensive if go to the store 2 buy a good game gonna run u $50 to $60 for $40 u can get wat ever u want on this 1

RSS