Forums

Help › Forums

swing meter

Sun, May 23 2010 8:17 AM (4 replies)
  • bleedafblue
    2 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2010 10:01 PM

Just bought a new laptop and when I swing the meter doesn't stop when I click left button on mousepad.  It just keeps going to the end therefore the ball goes right all the time.  Has anyone heard of this or is it the laptop??  I've tried everything.  Thanks.

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2010 11:09 PM

bleedafblue:

Just bought a new laptop and when I swing the meter doesn't stop when I click left button on mousepad.  It just keeps going to the end therefore the ball goes right all the time.  Has anyone heard of this or is it the laptop??  I've tried everything.  Thanks.

Ya my laptop does this too. My suggestion, buy a usb mouse that plugs into your laptop.

• seb30
    166 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 12:56 AM

I play using a new dell laptop, i also got a bluetooth mouse and mine works great. So i would agree with getting a usb/bluetooth mouse to use, much easier. GL

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 1:07 AM

in the meantime try bopping the mouse pad itself....not the buttons.....saying this, those intergrated pads aint up to the job!       

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 8:17 AM

Go to the mouse settings in your Control Panel. There are different options for your touchpad. On my laptop I get to it by right clicking on the desktop and going to the Personalize tab (Windows Vista.) 

On my touchpad I have to hold the left button down to swing, let it go and click to hit. Whatever button you're holding down to enable the backswing should be the one that you click to hit.

RSS