5,394 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2012 12:54 AM

i couldnt possibly say lol........

But my GIR is very low after 9 holes.

• Macduff10
    370 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2012 5:59 AM

Hey all, 

Since we've come to within sight of the end, how about an updated leaderboard C & C? Hope I'm not rushing anyone, but I'm curious as to how far I've fallen.  Hans, you da man, kudos. Again, had a great time eating humble pie & whatnots.

Mac

• alosso
    21,045 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2012 6:30 AM

see here:

Corwyn:
    As we near the end of the tourney, here is an updated Leaderboard , GIR, and Ave. Distance to the Pin standings (see all the tabs in full at the link here)

• Macduff10
    370 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2012 8:38 AM

Vielen Dank Alosso.

• alosso
    21,045 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2012 8:55 AM

Gerne geschehen! (= You're welcome!)

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2012 10:50 AM

Corwyn:

cmdking:
    I won't be able to fit in a round for the Olympic leg of  a tournament I have greatly enjoyed being part of.  i wish I could but family commitments have to take priority.

Hi Colm,

We really can't have you pull out now, surely... !

I know you've had family come all the way from Ireland for this weekend, and that you were really hoping to get the round in with Hans before they arrived Thursday. I think everyone in the tourney would be very happy to see you manage to complete the tourney. I'd be happy to extend into this next week as long as you need. 

I myself could mark for you any morning Pacific Time, and I'm sure others could offer times to fit your schedule.

Just let us know what could work for you.

Thanks, Corwyn

FYI all:

I got a message from Colm (cmdking) this morning. It turns out he too is in the hurricane affected area (in NYC), and all his time is being taken up, understandably, keeping things in order.

He suggested that we draw a line under the tourney and end it now, and not wait for him in order to distribute the prizes.

However, I've told him there's no way we can end the tourney like this given the circumstances. I can't imagine that any of the affected players are in a desperate hurry to get their credits prizes, and so I've decided to extend the finish deadline indefinitely for anyone affected by the storm. That means it's likely to be into next week, or perhaps even beyond, before we can wrap up entirely.

Colm, please know that all the players here send their best wishes to you and your family (and to Cerino, too) for a safe passage through this storm and its aftermath.

Warmly, Corwyn

• alosso
    21,045 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2012 11:01 AM

Fully agreed Corwyn!

• Hanswurst72
    1,097 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2012 2:09 PM

+1

• Macduff10
    370 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2012 6:14 PM

Absolutely.  Good Luck Colm.  Play it out.

RSS