Forums

Help › Forums

HI , My name is Opy , and I am a Forum Troll

Thu, Oct 9 2014 6:11 PM (195 replies)
  • mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2012 3:32 PM

Greetings Opy from Ireland....

I'm neither a forum or a troll......but I kinda like the party you got going here with your forum trolls...however, why is it always when the party gets going there's always the uninvited guest who just can't take a hint......jeez....in Ireland we use the word 'langer' which has a variety of meanings depending on the tone used & the circumstances one finds themselves in.........  :-)

how does one apply to become a forum troll'...??? is it on a phased basis? are there tasks to be carried out? dares maybe? do you go on a trolling run with a seasoned troller to see how's it's done?......just curious at the moment.....will see how the party goes...

Mara

p.s always enjoy your humour......up ya boyo...!!

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 8:16 AM

Good day Mara . To me a forum troll is someone who likes to read the forums but does not have to reply to all of them or post something to bring down the thread .

You can learn alot about the players looking at the forums , Who is here to help , who is here to cause trouble , who is here to have fun.

Alot of threads the player is unhappy with WGT , Its just a game .Sure I have bad days here but thats part of life .

Have fun with the game and you will enjoy it more .

My name is OPY and I am a forum troll.

• yobooya
    899 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 1:04 PM

Opy, you still da man!  Say hi to Beck and the twins for me........Finnegan still smells like a goat.....you better keep yer eye out for him, ya know how goats relate to trolls....as always yer just 2 much fun.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2012 7:33 PM

hyena64:
    ride-along

OPY was temped to do so , But I / We had a bad vibe about that one at this time .

Like a full moon was fixin to happen here at WGT .  (  forum troll thing )

Sorry all but this is what happens when turn your back to the dark side of the forums and not look the Beast in the eye,s .

There is a time to post and a place for all of us here at WGT ,  I / WE need to see when the time is and when it is not .

Please all ,   Play the course and not the player .

My name is OPY and I am a forum troll .

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2012 10:03 PM

Hi my name is OPY and I am a forum troll.

I have seen how the forums ( and new player pic,s  ) run in cycles .

Why is that ?

One day / week / month in the forums , it,s about how WGT is the reason for why I lost my job and the wife left me .

Then it,s all about why WGT and the 3rd party didnt give us free credits . Flass crash , cant putt , dog left me a Prize on the kitchen floor , Bla Bla Bla .

Then ,,,,  out of the deepest darkest parts of WGT , Yancy brings us down to earth.

(  lol   ,  I crack my self up some time,s  )

And then  Andyson will set us up with a " fill the bubble " ,  funny how many blowhard,s Fill the pages of that thread .  (  It,s a joke people ) 

And the new guy , MR Q ,  I must say that I do enjoy his insight to the game .

Fun for a day / week if we are lucky .

Then it goes back to Blame WGT .

My name is OPY and I am a forum troll .

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 2:02 AM

opyeuclid:

My name is Opy and I am a Forum Troll

My name is AJ and Opy is a Forum Troll ... but a nice one ;)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2012 5:36 PM

Good day AJ , Nice to meet you Sir .

Welcome to my thread , have fun and enjoy .

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Sat, Oct 27 2012 5:47 AM

Hey OPY ! ... just wanted to share this image here ! ... didn't find a more proper thread to do it.  So, here it goes ... (not intended to you, only to those really "bad" ones ... ha ha ha) ... sorry the size, otherwise wouldn't be readable ;)

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sat, Oct 27 2012 9:35 AM

Lol, good one Q. My name is Doc and I am a friend of "Opy the Forum Troll", and a fellow troll myself. For those of you wishing to join us in "trollship", I will have my associate keep cranking this handle to make your transition easier.

Doc :)

RSS