Forums

Help › Forums

ball replacement when your good ones run out durrin a round?

Mon, May 17 2010 11:23 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Georgiaboy1
    37 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 7:28 PM

any1 no how to make the game give u your next best balls durrin a round instead of makeing u play with the plain balls?

• Georgiaboy1
    37 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 7:35 PM

any1 no how to make the game give u your next best balls durrin a round instead of makeing u play with the plain balls?

• Georgiaboy1
    37 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 7:59 PM

how do i arange my equipment so that the game will replace my GI-SD balls with the next best 1s if my good 1s run out durring a round?

• Lilleboll
    32 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 8:15 PM

Yes, and WHY do you get Starter Balls? when you have other bought balls as well!

It's very annoying to get starter balls in the middle of a round!

I bought several 3-packs of balls so far, and when there is only 1 ball left I try to change to avoid that BUG/hassle, which means I have 3-4 sets of 1 ball left now :(

I also want to buy bigger packs than 3-packs if that could be a solution!

BUT when bought balls wear out it should be NEXT BEST balls that come up, right!?!

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 8:15 PM

You can't.  You have to re-arrange your thinking.  Buy extra balls of your favorite type before you begin a round or as the ball is getting low.

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 8:22 PM

Doublemochaman:

You can't.  You have to re-arrange your thinking.  Buy extra balls of your favorite type before you begin a round or as the ball is getting low.

To add on to this, make sure the extra balls are the same color, or they won't replace your current balls during the round.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 8:36 PM

Georgiaboy1:

You must have backups of the exact same type AND color of ball in order for them to be replaced mid-round. 

While it is against USGA Rules [I believe] to replace your current ball with a different type of ball, it is not against the rules to change colors. This is something that you will have to deal with. 

Just make sure you have backups of the same type and color of ball before teeing off...

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 8:40 PM

As I understand the rule, you can only use balls of the same type and color during a round.  When those balls are gone, the game will automatically insert a Starter Ball and no other balls in your inventory can be substituted.  Once you play with the Starter Ball, no other ball changes are allowed during the round.  For info on that in FAQ Home over there--->

Joey

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 8:41 PM

Is there a reason why you posted this thread not once, twice, but three times?! 

• Georgiaboy1
    37 Posts
    Mon, May 17 2010 8:52 PM

just tryin 2 make sure if some1 knows how they will beable 2 help me didnt take a rocket scientist 2 figure that 1 out

• PAGES
RSS